Wake A Girl Up- Walk A B!?@h Out🚶

Hope y'all like the new cover!!!

Enjoy!!!!

I snuggled deeper into whatever I was laying on and got comfortable in the position I had made for myself

This is nice.

Especially after the talk we had last night.

I need something heart warming.

Kaylyn was still trying to figure out where she was so, feeling around slowly with her fingertips, she rubbed whatever she was laying on a gentle, soft trace and waited for signs of a human behavior.

"Mmm", I heard below me.

Hmmm, suspicious.

Judging by the sexy, deep baritone voice....

Let me guess, Odell?

"Is that you Beck?". The body below her sat up, leaving Kaylyn's head on what she guessed was a mattress.

A comfy one too.

"I'm here Lyn". I quickly fell into a fake deep sleep and waited to see what he would do next.

This was going to be fun.

Feeling the mattress below me began to move, my senses could feel a presence over me and warm breath fanning my exposed left cheek. The urge to open my eyes was at a high all while feeling something peck the side of my face and neck before being nipped there; which were probably going to be potential love marks.

"Mmm", I moaned uncontrollably with my eyes still closed. Odell chuckled softly and traced his fingertips over my half exposed back while I lied on my stomach, trying to control my hot sex which was becoming wetter by the minute.

I get turned on quickly.

Its a blessing and a curse.

Unfortunately.

He kissed my lower back gently with what felt like his perfectly structured lips; as he made his way up, I struggled to keep my sockets closed , while Odell's beard tickled my soft, sensitive, skin.