Wtf?😨😱Pt.1

Sorry it took so long. Its been a busy week, soo....here it is!!

Buckle up FAM!!!😘

UNEDITED

" It's gonna be a'ight big brother, she gonna make it", my lil sis comforts while rubbing my back soothingly as close family and I waited in the hospital lobby

But I didn't hear her, just like everybody else.

The world around me seemed to be in slomo and soundless in my mind.

5hrs/34min/3seconds= is how long its been since Kaylyn's fell into unconsciousness.

It was 3:14am in the morning and

I was losing my sanity.

I was losing my emotions, cause I wasn't showing any .

I was losing my seed.

I was losing the only girl I've truly ever loved in my entire life.

This shit hurt like hell.

And I couldn't help it, just like I couldn't help Kaylyn.

What kind of nigga am I to let dis happen?

"You want some coffee?", her Aunt Clarissa asked taking a seat with two cups in her hand instantly breaking me outta my silent dome. "Trust me, you'll want it".

I stared at them for a moment before taking one and putting the rim to my lips.

Henny?

How she got it in here?

Swirling the strong liquid around in my mouth, I chuckled a lil and shook my head with disbelief.

This woman is a mess.

Lyn never told me she was sneaky.

"Never leave home without a good bottle of dat in my purse", she smirked taking a big gulp of hers and so did I.

Damn, she savage too.

We need to talk more often.

I needed this shit.

The burning sensation in my throat gave the next swallow a nice edge and numbness to speak again.

"So, how are you feelin?", she asked sitting back in the uncomfortable chair.

I did the same.

"Nothing...just some anger, irresponsibility, stupidity, and lil bit of dat guilt...wait, no; a whole lotta guilt actually", Odell smirked sarcastically playing with the top of his cup. "So, yeah...I'm feeling pretty fucked up at dis point".

Shit.

Why isn't she falling apart like I am?

Doesn't she love her as much as I do?