Mad Nigga👿🔥

Hey Fammmmm!!

How y'all been?

I missed updating like.....dangggg, but anyways enjoy this chapter and the song above is what helped me write this chapter. I know its old but...wth😁

UNEDITED

3 weeks later

3 weeks later.....

All I could see was red.

I couldn't eat.

I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't think.

But I'm not surprised.

This was all my fault....again.

People keep telling me not to blame myself.

Why not?

Ain't the first step to healing is acceptance?

I'm accepting something......that I could've stopped.

But anyways, I'm getting off topic....

It was my fault when she was poisoned by those pills at the ball.

And now kidnapped, which is my doing as well.

I've failed as boyfriend, fiancee, probably will as a husband too.

That's if we find her...

I stared at my reflection that displayed itself upon the big windows of our bedroom and sighed with my Koch MP5 leaning against my head in frustration.

Bags hung under my eyes from lack of sleep.

How could I?

Meat was practically withering away from my bones, damn......when the last time I ate?

And I was sick both physically and emotionally.

Fuck it all, I thought.

"Think positive!", my subconscious assured me but I quickly shook it off and stared at the gun in my hand.

My mother, Nyjah, Kaylyn's parents(and yes, I kicked Normani's ass like the roach she is), brother, and Aunt Clarissa were all downstairs arguing very loudly while I was upstairs trying to get a hold of myself.

Impossible.

I can't.

And I've tried.

Odell grazed his finger over the black trigger and a tear managed to slip his eye as he thought confusedly.

Am I trying to kill Zion and his goons?