I Think I Need To Leave😔

This is just a short update because I felt bad about leaving y'all on a cliffhanger so.... enjoy!!!!

😘😘😘😘😌

"WHAT THA FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BROTHER'S HOUSE!!!!", she yelled furiously as the young fella stood in front of her shielding her from my sight

"WHAT THA FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BROTHER'S HOUSE!!!!", she yelled furiously as the young fella stood in front of her shielding her from my sight. My mind was still trying to process what was going and how she got inside the house when we were here the whole time.

If she was here we would've heard what she.....was doing.

And how did the girl not hear us in last night when Beck and I were talking?

We were pretty loud.

"Answer me!", she demanded as I felt someone coming up the stairs behind me.

Oh boy, how bad can this morning get?

"What tha fuck is going here, Eva?", Odell asked squinting his eyes at the man and his sister.

I'm guessing.

"Nothing. You know it's my weekend to have the house so why are you here?". Eva pulled an over-sized shirt on her naked body and placed her acrylic nailed hands onto her wide hips while the man tried to escape inside the room they were in.

"Where the fuck do you think your going, Keon ? You slept with my eighteen year old sister and your 20. I thought I told you to leave her alone the last time I saw yo ass?", Beck questioned.

"Umm?", Keon tried to explain.

"And Eva, you knew it was my weekend because you had a party here last week without even letting me know because I had to replace all the furniture that your friends messed up". She looked at the floor and kicked her feet across the carpet in some type of innocence.

I held the side of my arm before catching a quick glance of Odell's serious expression towards the both of them.

"So what do you have to say for yourselves?".

"Sorry", they both said at the same time. He just stood there with a stern look before walking down the stairs again to prepare breakfast and leaving without saying a word to anyone.

I think I should leave.

Its already been enough tension with me being here for one day.

This would best for everyone, I hope.

After a while of standing there awkwardly, I ran into Odell's bedroom and gathered my things from off the nightstand. I couldn't take it anymore. I was ruining his day and I needed to stop hiding from the fact I was. Therefore, me removing myself from this place would be wise and burden lifting for him, just for today though.

He will be pissed but it's for the best.

In preparation of leaving, his sister stopped me in my tracks as I was running down the steps.

"Where are you going?", Eva asked confused.

"Home".

"Why? You can stay". She smiled with the same pleasant glow that Odell has every time I'm with him and it was sweet but still I stayed focused on the goal.

"I know, it's just that my aunt is probably worried about me and I should get back", I lied to throw her off.

"Now come on, you can stay just a few minutes. We haven't even gotten to  know each other".  Kaylyn smiled as she flashed back to how the girl yelled at her and thought for a minute.

She seems nice.

Maybe I can get her number instead.

"Why don't you give me your number and we can meet up sometime when I'm free", I suggested.

"Sure, it's a deal. But you do know Ody going to be mad when he finds out you left, right?", Eva says while we exchanged numbers.

"I know".

I'll make it up too him....some way or another.

-----------------------------------

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

-----------------------------------