Lunch Is What It Does🍲

Sorry it's so short and probably horrible.😞

But...I love you guys who do read my books and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.😘

Enjoy♥

"You didn't have to do that", she says with a smile

So damn sexy.

Control yourself.

"Actually I did. I wanted to talk over some Panera Bread, if that was okay with you?". Kaylyn looked confused and then blinked a couple of time before answering.

"Umm, yeah sure". I pulled an bag from behind my back and grabbed two mango teas from the hood of her car as she looked at me with pure awe.

"How did yo-".

"Its magic, beautiful", I smiled and I opened the door to my Range Rover. She just stood there with her mouth open and asked if it's okay to eat I  my car.

 She just stood there with her mouth open and asked if it's okay to eat I  my car

"Of course it's fine. Go ahead, hop in". She smiled climbed in and sat in the passenger seat.

"Thanks", she says as I got I  on the drivers side and closed door.

"My pleasure". Once I had managed to distinguish who's foods was who's, I turned on the A/C and we began to eat our salads. Watching her eat, I can't help but say I was turned on and ready to really eat.

Is that a little freaky or weird.

Nah.

That's normal.

Before she noticed me stalking her, I dug into my food as well, then she stopped and looked over at me.

"How did you know that Cesar was my favorite salad?", she asks taking another bite. Odell shrugged and laughed a bit.

"You just looked like the person to eat that type". She blushed and took a sip of the mango tea I bought, making sure to take big sips from her straw.

*Me licking my lips*

Love a woman who can eat and drink.

After a few more bites of her salad, she opened her mouth to speak but it seemed as if she couldn't find her words.