Hidden Talent Revealed Unintentionally 😒😞

MATURE SCENE AHEAD(SKIP IF TOO MUCH)

ENJOY:

The hot water flowing out of my showerhead, caressed my well-fit body with warmth and very little comfort.

Only a blunt can give me that real comfort.

No joke.

Watching the clear liquid run over every muscles and bicep, reminded on how far I've come to find someone like Lyn. Also how long I've waited to find "the one".

But one thing that didn't take long to realize was that she was the only one who actually took time to know me.

In knowing that, she will the be the woman who will stand by my side forever.

I was really stressed because I hadn't seen Kaylyn all day and I missed her badly.

Like really bad.

Like "yo mama died" bad.

To be honest, I needed her physically and emotionally, but she wanted to take it slow so I'm going to respect her for that.

No matter how much hurts on the inside of me.

Just when I was about to turn off the water, a light skinned figure seemed be stripping out of  black clothes and walking toward the foggy shower door, naked.

Kaylyn.

Damn it!!

I thought she wanted to wait?

This is a big step, but a good one at that.

"I'm sorry I worried you, we haven't spoken in days......I need to make it up to you", she says stepping in with me and bending down on her knees before taking my member into her hands. I bit my lip as the idea of  me inside her mouth saturated, marinated, and appreciated the action that was happen in this very moment.

But then again, is she ready to take this?

"You sure you want to this", Odell asked while water poured on the both of them.

She smiled and took me into her mouth without any patience or hesitation, starting from the tip and working her way up before bobbing her head up and down, just how I liked it.

Pulling her gently by her hair, I pushed myself even further down her throat before she gagged and prepared for more length.

"Yess, that's it babygirl. Suck it like a damn lollipop", I encouraged with my eyes closed as she moaned in my approval.

Feeling really close to my climax, I tried to pull out of her while holding my release because I felt as though she couldn't take it.

I was wrong.