What Are You Doing Here?😒

Hey FAM!!!

I hope y'all enjoy this update because I've worked on it all week like crazy soo....

Read and sorry for any mistakes!!😘😘

The Next Day (1:31 pm)....

"Thank you", I spoke after Odell helped me into the backseat of his new Mercedes Benz SUV that is being driven by one of his new security team members that he hired.

Well damn, I thought.

I looked at the two male, white, buff men in black sitting in the front of the vehicle and set my head back on the caramel, leather headrest.

Got me feeling like a possession in a well kept safe.

This must be the secret service and shit.

Then my man answered me.

"No problem babygirl", he smiled before pecking my lips a couple times and grabbing my hand making blush uncontrollably." Just relax".

Lyn nodded hesitantly and allowed the soothing strokes of his thumb to put her at ease as they drove ahead on the trafficked road.

Ain't he the best fiancee?

Glancing back at the Miami hospital I was just released from and then my engagement ring on my finger, I couldn't help but sigh in both relief/worry.

I'm scared, I thought.

So much has happened this month.

From me almost dying,

To my "family" coming to see me,

Then almost a heart attack?!

How am I still sitting in this car right now without panicking?

For a couple seconds, Kaylyn watched her future husband skim through his iPhone X and kiss her knuckles while she gnawed on a king sized Snicker bar guiltily.

Look at what I've done.

I've made him put everything in his life on hold.

His/my line.

His schedule for the rest of the year, probably.

Hell, maybe even his dreams!!!

I didn't like feeling this way but....

Sometimes I just can't help it,

Because to me... it was the truth.

And hardest thing to fight against is what you believe.

Am I right?

"Damn, dis shit good", my man spoke grinning, stealing a bite of my chocolatey goodness and of course I pushed his face away before he licked some off his lips. " Well, I had to find some way to distract you— I giggled a lil— whatcha thinkin bout so hard over there in dat window?".