Complicated😔 Pt. 1

Hi FAM!!!!!😘

I hope y'all enjoy chapter and soak it all in and understand it

Love you and thank you to all my special voters out there, including Curlybasedlover13, who's been reading along as well!!!

😘

"I'm going out for a walk, I'll be back in a bit", Odell says glumly and walks out of our bedroom doors

Its been a week since Nana died and my man was still in a slump and uncommunicative.

Lately, he's been going out on more frequent walks and staying his room all damn day, doing nothing but working on the brand and listening to music.

But, thank God he's eating.

Which is something I haven't been doing, due to my prolonged sickness.

Damn nausea and dizziness.

Something always fucking up a nigga's day.

3:13 p.m, the clock read on the nightstand my bed.

The sun was shining through the large windows allowing my body to warm up a lot more than it needed to and made me look beside me at the drawer that held Nana's letter; which was something that she wanted me to read and keep secret.

Now's the perfect time, I thought.

Her funeral is tomorrow in Atlanta.

And maybe this would help me understand more about her life and give advice about what I should do with Odell.

Cause I could really use some right now.

I'm worried as fuck about him.

I have experience with sadness and loneliness, but I've never mourned for a lost loved in a really fucked up kind of way.

So I didn't know whether to comfort him or give him some space??

Shit is just so confusing and stressful right now.

I didn't know how to deal wit it and unfortunately it made me even more nauseated/dizzy.

I hated when things are complicated.

Its makes me feel....blah.

If ya know what I mean.

Kaylyn breathed deeply and fell back on the soft, white pillow sitting up behind her and clutched her stomach, waiting for the feeling to stop.

Please stop.

Please stop.

Please stop.