You Should Know Better

Hi FAM!!!

This is just a short update for y'all and I'll like to give a shout out to TashaWhoo ashala21 shaec85 and......

Those who I forgot please comment so I can follow you and give you a shout-out for my next chapter!!!

Let me know what you think as well because comments are what keeps me going, so thanks to all my readers and...

Enjoy!!😘

I'm losing the only person I've ever called a real mother", I said aloud to myself

The breeze in Paris today was light with the scent of fresh bread flowing through the air as I sat on the balcony, watching the sunrise.

Last night, I got the news from Ciara, that her grandmother/ my second mama, was dying faster than we both expected and I still couldn't process it.

Better yet, believe it.

She was always there when my real mom acted like shit to me.

And now she gonna leave me??

Because of some illness that can't be cured??

This ain't real.

This all a fuckin dream, I thought.

But it's not.

No matter how much I wanted it to be...

It wasn't and it hurt like hell.

And the worst part about it is that I'm keeping this from Lyn, but still she deserves to know her before she's dead and gone.

For good, I convinced myself.

Its just something that I feel needs to happen.

It'll mean the world to me actually.

Odell lit a blunt that had been in the pocket of his black joggers and stared back at Kaylyn, who was sleeping soundly in their bed, before putting it between his lips and blowing the smoke out towards the ascending daylight.

He didn't know what had happened last night when he left her but he did know that she seemed upset about something, by the way she slept and looked.

A frown formed on her sweet mouth.

Dry tear stains streamed a trail from her eyelids.

Her body was curled in a protective away from my side of the bed.

And her curly, long hair was spanned across the pillows of the bed.

Yep, we needed to talk.