A Real Date😓

"Didn't I tell you stop smoking those?", my mom grumbles snatching the blunt from my fingers as I sat on my patio comfortably minding my damn business

Fuck.

"Well, this was the deal. I do whatever I want and I quit football", I answered lighting yet another joint. She held her mouth open and went back inside my house fake crying, acting very upset but scared to admit the truth after these past few years.

How did she even get out here?

I took her keys to the house months ago.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Taking another hit from my comfort, I blew fancy smoke rings into the air and sighed watching the sun set in the East.

This is the only thing I look forward to at the end of the day, a nice comfort and beautiful scenery.

Now don't get scared, I have no addiction. Odell Beckham Jr. can stop anytime he wanted, I just choose not to because of the feeling that it gives me. The feeling where you don't have to think about anything or person, you just sit down and chill.

So that's where I am with this trait.

No matter what my mom's says, she can't get her judgement on this.

Fuck it or leave it.

Tonight I'm taking Lyn out for a real, official date and of course, this nigga ain't nervous. That woman of mine, is perfect in every way, in my eyes. She may be a lil indecisive right now but I just know sooner or later she'll come around. Something is holding her back and hopefully I'll find out so I could help her get over it.

Hopefully.

After about an hour later, I had burnt out my gas, showered, gotten dressed, and began to get ready for my evening with Lyn.

Odell's outfit:

Damn Dell, you done did it again

I smiled at my own thoughts as I continued to freshen up with Dior Homme perfume and then exited my bedroom to be met in the face of my ma.