Breakfast From Hell👿

Okay......dang.

Hey y'all!!

Sorry it too long to get this update FAM😢

Writers block and school is a biishhhh!!!

But please enjoy!!!😘😘😁

"Aww shit, yeah...right there", Odell groaned while I scratched his back in multiple places and smirked sleepily.

It was 8am in the morning and we were both hungry and annoyed as fuck.

Why?

Because we we're awakened out of our slumber 2 minutes ago by falling pots and music coming from the damn kitchen.

Who is it?

Normani and her blockheaded ass.

What am I finna do?

Get my pregnant ass down there, kick her ass, and cook me and my fiancee something real to eat.

Its only been 3 days and I'm already ready for her to leave the way she came.

The shit just gotta stop!!

From the constant stares at my man to busting in our room while I'm trying to get some damn pipe.

I'm just tired of it all.

I've been trying to lean back but a nigga can only take so much and I think today is the day I lay down the law.

We need to make some ground rules for that raccoon!!

"Where you going baby?", O asked letting out a heavy yawn and stretching.

To the battle ground.

"I'm just going down a couple steps down to meet my next victim", I said slipping on my black Kawa Nike slides and moving as fast as my lil legs could carry me before I could be stopped.

Ake ke ke.

"Aye, aye", he called from behind me. "We ain't finna have any alley cat fights dis morning, aight".

What?

Hell no.

Sister or not!!

Her ass gettin beat.

Kaylyn tried to release herself from the grasp he had around her waist but she knew she wouldn't win so she gave in easily.

"Fine", I sighed coming into kitchen's view and leaning on our island staring down my sister's back with imaginary darts.

"Don't you start...", Odell trailed wrapping his arms around me but of course my stubborn ass didn't listen.