The Party (Pt. 2)

HI FAM!!!

WE HIT 2K!!!

YASSS!!!

This chapter has sexual content soo.....

🔥BEWARE🔥

Enjoy!!!!!!

As soon as I ended the stiff embrace, Odell came hurdling towards Damon and they both flew backwards into the pool tussling one another, like two young boys fighting over a girl

My life seemed to have flashed before my eyes.

I didn't really understand what was going on until I saw.....

Blood.

Blood was floating in the chlorine water.

Damon was bleeding.

Nyjah's brother.

No, no!!!!

This can't happen.

I have to stop Odell before he kills Damon.

"Here!!!", I heard Nyjah scream before she threw a basketball towards me and I caught it. "Hit them when they come above water".

What?

Can I do this?

Can I keep my man that, I'm now angry with ,from killing somebody?

Yes, yes I can.

When they both came up from the water (still fighting), I threw the b-ball at them both like a dodgeball and the two angry, black, uncivilized men stopped battling each other, to stare at me.

Some guest that came to the party looked astonished, while other were either drunk or didn't even notice the fight.

Damn, I feel so ashamed and made a fool of.

Uggh.

Strike 3

He's out.

"What tha fuck you do that for?", Odell asks getting himself out of the pool as Damon was helped by Nyjah. "I had everything under control".

Under control?

Under control!!!

My God, I don't even think dis nigga know what control is.

Better yet, self-control.

I shook my head with disbelief and walked away before borrowing Nyjah's phone to call a couple of ubers for the people who came to this disaster.

This announcement gathering was done for.