INTRO

Title:
Our Destiny (BTS Jungkook)

Written by:
MinYoongi93_

Idea and creation:
MinYoongi93_

Main POV:
Jina's POV
(A part after '~~~' sign is actually returning to it's main POV back unless stated)

Words from Author:
This book is my own creation and the idea is based on my own imagination. The story is fictional and have nothing to do in real life. The only real characters are BTS members involved in the story. Also, I don't own any of the gif provided. I will improve my way of writing and I hope you will enjoy it!

Characters:
Male Lead: Jeon Jungkook
- A boy that bullied a girl just to grab her attention. He had been keeping his feeling towards her just to himself.
- Well-known as a son of the owner of a big business company.
- Labeled as a school bully for his cold appearance, but actually own a soft heart.

Female Lead: Ahn Jina
- A girl that was bullied by a boy who is well-known as a rich ass boy.
- Lives with her mother as she lost her father when she was 14 in a car accident.
- Known as a cold-hearted girl, but is actually a happy-go-lucky girl.

Other character:
1. Mrs Ahn
2. Mr and Mrs Jeon
3. Jeon Jinhyuk
4. BTS
5. Song Minhyuk
6. Shin Mirae
7. Miranda Lee

Preview:

"Guess who am I~" He sang playfully.

"Hm Minkyu-ssi is that you?~" She teased him as she tried hard to keep her laugh.

"Yah! That was mean!" He released his hands from her eyes and pouted as he settle down beside her.

"Is my oppa mad at me~" She poked his cheek teasingly and did an aegyo.

He puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms on his chest showing his cute way of sulking. This only earn another giggle from her. What a cute boyfriend I have~

"Don't be mad Kookie. You know I was only teasing you" She tried to convince him.

~~~

"Let me go!" He yelled at her and pushed her so hard that she fell on the floor.

She look at him in shock. He never been this harsh to her. Never! Is this for real?

"You really want to break up with me?" She asked him in tears.

"I see no more point staying with a CHEATER like you" He said emphasizing the word 'CHEATER'.

~~~

"What is this? For sale? Who says this is for sale? Jina-yah! JINA-YAH!!" He shouted and yelled and cried in pain.

He couldn't believe what's before his eyes. He couldn't believe what just happened. He couldn't believe the plot twist that happened to them.

"I've lost her"

•••

Read and vote!

Read and vote!