CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17:
Surprise

•••

I woke up and realised that the surrounding was half dark. I looked at my phone and it was only 6 in the morning. Turning to my side, I saw Jinhyuk sleeping in Jungkook's arms comfortably.

I smiled, "Cute!".

With a smile on my face, I hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom for a quick morning shower. Done with all the businesses in the bathroom, I walked out and quickly headed to the walk-in closet for clothes as I forgot to bring one.

I wore my undergarment before letting go the towel that was wrapped around my body and it fell on the floor. I was about to grab my pants but suddenly someone wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his warm body.

I squeaked due to shockness and turned around to find a just-woke-up Jungkook. I hit his arm lightly for making me shock.

He laughed before mumbling, "What a tease".

"What?" I asked him as I tried to grab my pants again.

"I was about to sleep again before I saw an angel with only a towel covering her wet body walked pass the bed into the closet. I was disturbed" He mumbled in my ears making me went all goosebumps.

I pushed him away, "Go and take a shower if you don't have anything else to do. I need to wear my clothes".

"No. You look sexy in only that" He said as he eyes me up and down before leaning in again and whispered in my ears, "But much better without it..".

I playfully rolled my eyes on him and quickly wear my clothes before he could tease me further. I checked my ownself on the stand mirror before turning around and saw Jungkook still there looking at me with his half-opened eyes.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him as I went to hang my towel.

He trailed behind me like a lost puppy before replying, "I want to cuddle".

"Jinhyuk is here, Kookie" I reminded him but he gave me a pout.

"Pleaseeee" He pleaded like a child.

I sigh in defeat before walked toward him with open arms and wrapped it around him. He wrapped his arms around me and carried me like that all the way to the bed.

He slowly plopped both of us on the bed, not wanting to wake Jinhyuk up yet and snuggled himself closer to me.

"You smell nice" He complimented me as he inhaled my scent deeply.

I just smiled at the compliment and patted his head lightly that was placed on my chest. His breathing started to turn calm and relaxing, signalling that he was already sleeping. I grabbed my phone to look at the time and it was only 6.30am.

"I'll wake them both at 7.30" I said to myself as I continue to pat his head softly.

I wasn't sleeping at all because I'm fully awake. I couldn't break free from the hug because Jungkook was securing me in his embrace, not wanting me to go away. So, instead of wasting time to try freeing myself, I just let it be until it's time to wake them up.