CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21:
Home

•••

"Eomma! Appa!" Jinhyuk beamed as he ran toward us happily.

I knelt down and opened my arms before catch him into my embrace, hugging him tightly as I missed him so much. I brought the hug and Jinhyuk then ran into his appa's embrace happily.

"Do you miss us, babyboy?" Jungkook asked the little kid.

"I miss appa and eomma so much!" He replied as he cheered happily.

Me and Jungkook already landed back in Seoul and now we just arrived home. Mr Yoon helped us to get our luggage and things out of the car boot. He handed out stuff to the maids as they are in charge to bring it upstairs to our room.

"Where is halmeoni and harabeoji?" I asked Jinhyuk as I couldn't spot them anywhere.

"Halmeoni and harabeoji has a sudden meeting, so they had to leave me with the maids" He said with a pout.

"When did they left?" Jungkook asked one of the maid.

"Mr and Mrs Jeon 5 minutes before you arrive" He answered and we both nodded understand. They're a busy person so I totally understand the rush. Thankfully we're back on time.

"It's okay, babyboy. You have eomma and appa now!" Jungkook beamed to bring a smile on his son's pouty face.

Jinhyuk cheered happily before we both walked with him to our room. As soon as we reached the room, we entered and locked it right away. Jinhyuk ran toward the bed and jumped on it before both of us settle down on it.

"Jinhyuk, eomma and appa have presents for you" I said to him making him cheered excitedly.

Jungkook took the bags from the closet and bring it to us. Jinhyuk sat beside me, eagerly waiting for his presents. Jungkook gave him the first bag and he quickly took a look on it before gasping in happiness.

He took it out, revealing a pack of drawing blocks and a few crayon and colour pencils for him. Jungkook wanted to buy those for him as he was so proud of his son who has a talent in drawing like him.

Next, he gave him the second bag revealing a few toys that Jungkook really likes. I choose that for Jinhyuk because I know what he likes. And lastly, Jungkook handed him a bag with some clothes that we bought specially to be matched with our pairing clothes.

It just like what I wanted. I wanted to wear a matchy outfit with my husband and son. And Jungkook also think of the same thing so he agreed. As for Jinhyuk, he really like the presents we bought for him.

Still in excitement, Jinhyuk asked Jungkook to join him drawing which he agreed right away. They lay on their stomach together on the floor before Jinhyuk took out his drawing block and crayons. He tear a piece of drawing paper and give it to his appa for him to draw.

"What should we draw?" Jungkook asked the little boy.

"Should we draw eomma?" He suggested making the boy nodded eagerly.

"Let's draw eomma" Jinhyuk beamed before grabbing a crayon and started to draw.

They demanded me to stay still so I had to. I sit on the bed still, eyeing both of them drawing a picture of me. I smile looking at both of the boys, taking in the scene inside my head. What a beautiful moment they had.