CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12:
Answer

Happy 1K! Hoorayy!!

•••

"I love you"

My eyes shot opened immediately. I scanned around and found no one in the room except from myself.

"What a nightmare" I mumbled recalling the dream I had just now.

I sat up slowly and rubbed my tired eyes using the back of my hand. I let out a tired yawn before make my way out of the room. I walked weakly to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"This period really make my body fatigue and my legs weak. Worst than before" I mumbled weakly as I grabbed a glass and fill it with water.

I gulped down the water, easing my sore throat. I looked around the kitchen and found no one.

"Where is everybody?" I muttered out as I quickly search for them in the house.

After a few minutes trying to find them, I gave as I felt my legs weaken. I sat on the sofa and heaved out a long tired sigh.

"I don't care if they went out without me, but they better not come home late" I muttered before closing my eyes.

Not long after that, I heard noises came from the door. The door unlocked and they enter the house noisily.

"I'll go and check for her" Eomma said to someone.

"Eomma~" Jinhyuk beamed as soon as she saw me on the sofa.

"Jinhyuk-ie~" I called him back and hugged him as he come to my embrace.

"You're awake?"Eomma asked as she saw me on the sofa.

"Not that good. I'm so tired" I answered eomma while lifting Jinhyuk up to my lap.

"Why are you tired?" Someone asked.

I turned around and saw Jungkook stepped into the house. I looked at him weirdly before turning around to look at Eomma with a questioning look.

"Why is he still here?" I asked Eomma.

"Jungkook brought Jinhyuk out to the playground" Eomma explained and I nodded understand.

"Eomma, do you feel good?" Jinhyuk asked.

"Aniyo. Eomma's legs are so weak" I told him with a pouty face.

Instead of replying, Jinhyuk grabbed my left leg and put it on the coffee table. He quickly massage it with his tiny hand. I smile at him and ruffled his hair softly.

Soon, Jungkook came to me and put my right leg on the coffee table before he started to massage it too.

"Let's massage eomma's legs until eomma feels better" Jungkook said to Jinhyuk before I could protest.

"Nae appa!" Jinhyuk said and massage my leg harder.

~~~