CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18:
Departure

•••

"Excuse me?" I muttered in a monotone as I eyes the girl suspiciously.

The girl shifted his gaze from Jungkook toward me. Her face turned suprised as she saw who I was.

"Oh My God. Mrs Jeon!" She beamed, walking towards me and forcefully grabbing my hand for a handshake.

"Who are you?" I asked as I quickly pulled my hand away from her grasp.

She secretly rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, "I am Miranda Lee. Mix blood".

She tugged her hair behind her eyes and had that proud face on. What? Bragging about you with your mix blood thing? I don't give a damn fuck about it.

"Miranda Lee? Nice name you got there. But, can't you see I'm here with my husband right now, having a talk?" I said and looked at her with a unpleased look.

"Get out, Miranda" Jungkook demanded firmly as he glared at the woman who is sitting beside me.

"Aw Jungkookie, you're no fun! I wanted to know more about your wife here" She said as she tried to ignore Jungkook's order.

"GET OUT!" He yelled in anger and annoyance making me and Miranda flinched in shock.

"I never seen this side of him. It's super scary" I thought in my mind.

This Miranda girl quickly stood up and exited the room, but not forgeting to spare a glare on me as she walked pass me. I gave her that smirk of mine, causing her to let out an annoying scoff.

As the door closed, I looked at Jungkook. More like glaring.

"Who is she? And why is she calling you Jungkookie?" I questioned him, annoyed.

"She's Miranda Lee. The daughter of one of appa's business partner. She wasn't working here but she always came here. I don't even know what the hell is wrong with her but she's annoying as hell" Jungkook explained to me as he pinched his temple.

"Your head's hurt?" I asked and he nodded.

I stood up and walked behind him, placing my hands on his head to give him a massage which he hummed at the pleasure that was easing the pain slowly.

"She's really a pain in the ass" Jungkook muttered under his breath before he slightly moaned as I massaged at the spot that hurt the most.

"You shouldn't let her inside the building if you know she's like that. Why do you still let her in?" I asked him, sitting down beside him again after I done massaging him.

"I can't. She would throw tantrums everywhere like a complete insane" He explained and I nodded understand.

"Indeed a pain in the ass" I thought.

After a few hours spending my time in my husband office, it's finally the time for us to fetch Jinhyuk from school. I looked over to Jungkook and saw him busy looking through the work files, eyes completely focused on the files and the screen.