CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20:
Honeymoon

I'll fast forward the days as I was too lazy to describe one by one. So, enjoy!

•••

"I can't believe it's our last day today" I said, faking a cry while we are eating at the cafe for breakfast.

"It feels like we just arrive here yesterday" He continued, stuffing his mouth with his pancake.

Time flies so fast. We have spent our days together visiting places and we enjoyed our times there so much. It was one of the most beautiful memories that I surely will cherish my entire life!

"What are we going to do today?" I asked him after I gulped down my hot latte.

"It's our free day today. I let you decide it" He replied and looking at me, for my decision.

"Can we just walk around at the mall?" I asked for his agreement.

"Sure" He agreed, smiling at me.

"Oh, I just remember! How about we ride the hot-air balloon and watch the sunset?" He suggested.

"That's amazing! We should go" I beamed in excitement. It will be fun!

We finished our meals and walked out of the cafe together hand in hand. He then let me enter the car first before he did and we drove off to the mall. The whole ride, I was just staring at the front thinking.

"What should we do at the mall?" I thought to myself.

Jungkook turned his head around to me as he saw me staring into spaces, deep in thought. He chuckled before reached out his hand to tap it lightly on my nose, waking me up from my thought.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" He asked me, laughing a bit at my blank face.

"I'm just thinking about what should we do at the mall" I replied.

"You suggested us to go to the mall but you don't know what to do there?" He said, laughing at my silliness.

"I don't know. That's the only thing I could think of" I mumbled out, defending myself.

He then hummed to think of the solution while still focus on the road to the mall. His tongue then clicked loudly as he finally got an idea. He turned to look at me.

"How about shopping?" He suggested, looking a little excited.

"Shopping? For what?" I asked, a little confused.

He rolled his eyes before looking back at me, "Do we need a specific reason to go shopping?".

I looked at him in disbelief, "Of course we do!".

"Baby" He called, "Let's just go and waste my money okay? We'll go shop anything we want".

"Kookie" I called him back, more like imitating his action just now, "I know you have tons of money that will never slowly decreasing but.. we really shouldn't waste the money, okay?".