CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24:
Drunk

•••

Jungkook's POV

"Mirae, come in" I demanded from the phone before focus back on the work.

Soon, the door opened and Mirae came in like what I asked her to.

"Nae, Mr Jeon" She stands in front of my desk.

"Do I have anything scheduled?" I asked her without looking up.

"No, you don't. You're free today but tomorrow you have meeting at 2pm" She said and I nodded understand.

"That's all. Gomawo" I said, smiling at her before she makes her way out of my office.

I glanced at my watch after closing the file as I finished going through all of it. It's 5pm already. I thought it was best for me to go back home now to my lovely wife and son.

I grabbed my coat from the coat stand and wear it before grabbing my other stuff. Then, I walked out from my office and headed straight to my car after informing Mirae that I'll be heading home.

I drove my car out of the building, impatiently waiting to arrive back home. Being with Jina, in her embrace is the best place ever. I can't wait to get back home.

As my car stopped at the red light, I looked around at the amount of people crossing the road as myself was overwhelming with the feeling of happiness and excitement. You know how deeply in love I am to her.

As I was looking around, I saw a familiar figure standing with her back facing me. Too familiar. As I realised that it was her, I clicked the window button to call for her before realising that she was actually talking to a guy.

They laughed and seems so friendly together. My heart fired in jealousy and anger at the scene in front of me. I tried to brush it off and think positively, but what happen next wasn't helping at all. The guy brushed her hair strands off her face with a smile, making them looked like a newly-couple. My blood boiled in anger.

The more I look at them, the angrier I get. Seeing who the guy was angered me more. It's Minhyuk. The Song Minhyuk that once tore us apart with his fake statements.

As the light turns green, I speed off the car going somewhere but not home. I don't feel like going home. The excitement and the happiness at the thought of being in her embrace had all flew away, leaving behind the feeling of anger, jealousy, hatred and sadness.

My car speed off to I don't even know where. But later, I was at Han River. I stared at the river, soulless as my mind clouded with the scene I saw earlier, causing all the negativity struck in my head.

"Why they looked so happy?"
"Is she cheating on me?"
"Doesn't she loves me?"
"What the fuck is all of this?"

My mind spoke so much that it hurts. I rested my head on the steering wheel, feeling so hopeless and devastated. The feeling overwhelmed me so much to the point I broke into tears. My heart ached so much at the thought of them being happy and friendly toward each other.

"Why you looked so happy with him? Shouldn't you been hating him right now? Didn't you remember how he tore us apart, telling lies to me? Why are you doing this to me, Jina" I cried on my hand as my heart crashed inside me, slowly killing me.