CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14:
Ceremony

•••

Wedding day

I sat in a special room, shaking nervously. My breathing wasn't stable as my heart beating crazily. My palm sweating due the nervousness. This is no joke.

I was actually in a room that is for the bride to sit and waited there if anyone want to come visits me. Jungkook was at the front door of the hall to greet the guests along with his parents. Eomma and Jinhyuk sat with me.

Jinhyuk hold my hand at patted my hand with his other hand to calm me down. He must have seen my nervous face and shaky hands. I looked at him and smile. He looks so cute and handsome wearing a black tuxedo with his hair styled up revealing his forehead. Just like his appa.

"Don't be nervous eomma. Jinhyuk-ie is here!" Jinhyuk beamed and flashes me his bunny smile.

I caressed his soft cheek lovingly and smile, "Eomma knows you're with me".

Soon, the door opened revealing Eommo-nim and Abeo-nim along with Jungkook and his relatives. Jungkook looked at me with an amaze face.

"Omo! My wife is so beautiful~" Jungkook said out loud while playfully open and close his eyes using his hands, causing me to blush hard.

"Jinhyuk-ie, eomma is so beautiful right?" Jungkook asked Jinhyuk as he pulled him into his embrace.

"Nae! Eomma is beautiful" Jinhyuk replied, agreeing with his appa.

The other laughed as they hear them. Jungkook's relatives already know about us and they were fine with it.

I looked at all of them and nodded my head as a bow. They all complimented me making me blush even more. But then, I saw a figure of a girl that I knew just walked into the room.

"Eh? Dr Jeon!" I called her out and she looked at me in surprise.

"Jina-ssi? You're the bride?" She asked and looked at Jungkook for explanation.

Jungkook looked at her and laughed, "I bet you got all busy that you have no time to know about us, huh?".

She laughed and nodded, "I am. I don't know Jina is your bride. But how do you know each other?".

"She's my girlfriend since highschool. But something happened that makes us break apart and she moved away" He explained shortly and she nodded understand.

"So that's mean, the baby that time is..." She said and trailed her hand towards Jungkook, pointing him.

"Nae" I replied and laughed shyly.

"Now I know" She said and laughed. But then, she moved closer to Jungkook and smacked his head but not too hard.

"That's for making her pregnant in a young age" She said and smile to me, making me laugh.

Jungkook rubbed his head before looked at me, asking for explanation about what just happen and I winked at him as a sign that I'll tell him later. He nodded agree and they all left.