CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19:
Honeymoon D-1

•••

Jungkook POV

My eyes fluttered opened as I suddenly felt cold and the light blinded my eyes a little. I looked around to find my wife but I couldn't spot her anywhere. Right before I wanted to stood up, suddenly the door of the bathroom unlocked and it slide open.

I quickly lay back down and close my eyes, pretending to sleep still. I heard a footsteps coming nearer to me and a sweet scent gushed into my nostrils, making my heart beat crazily.

She always drive me crazy. Even if it just her scent, it is enough to make my heart wild. Not to mention, I have to fight back my hormone too.

If you're wondering, I haven't done it with her.. yet. Yes, I always pulled her inside the bathroom hoping to get one but nope.. She declined. Maybe she wasn't ready for a new kid yet. I hope to get one before we get back home.

"Kookie, wake up" She mumbled on my face softly. Damn! That voice..

She trailed her finger on my forehead and went down to my chin. She brushed her thumb on my eyes and lip. I heard her chuckled.

"You're so cute when you're sleeping" She whispered, but enough for me to hear it.

In this state, you have no idea how wild my heart and hormones are. I'm trying my best to control myself.

Suddenly, something soft landed on my lips. My body tensed. She's kissing me.

Without thinking further, I kiss her back hungrily. I wrapped one arm on her waist and another one hold the back of her neck, making the kiss went deeper. I turned around, making myself on top of her and hovered over her, trapping her beneath me.

She was shocked as I could feel her body tensed. But later, her body relaxes and she wrapped her arms around my neck, securing me in her embrace. Our lips connected and moved in sync as if it was made for each other. The kiss turned messy and hot, our body tensed up.

I thought this might be the chance that I have been waiting for so long. Too long for me, of course! So I broke the kiss, letting her to breathe again but that doesn't stop me. I trailed my wet kisses along her jaw and went down to her exposed neck. She whimpered as I suck on her skin, her sensitive spot.

"Jungkook" She breathed, calling me.

"Hm?" I answered sending vibration on her skin, causing her to whimper again.

"Stop" She said, pushing my shoulder away gently.

I pulled away my lip from her skin, looking directly in her eyes as she looked at mine.

"Why?" I asked her, the same question each time she stops me.

She flashes her cheeky smile and giggled, "Not yet".

I pouted.. again. I removed myself from her and lay back down beside her, looking at the ceiling.. a little sad and disappointed.

She rolled to me and lay her head on my bare chest, wrapping her arm around my body. She looked at my face but I didn't look back. She pouted.