CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27:
Truth

This whole chapter will be a Jungkook POV since Jina is still in coma. If there's any changes, it will be mention.

•••

I sat by her bed, looking at her sleeping figure. I caressed her hand gently as I smile.

"It's been a week already since you're in coma. Don't you miss me, baby?" I mumbled as I caressed her face.

Thankfully all her small cuts on her face has faded away, leaving only the stitches wound on her eyebrow. Her face is a little oily, so I take a clean towel and a bowl of water before place it on the side table.

I soaked the towel into the water and squeezed the water out before wiping her face with it, to clean her. Then, I wiped her hands and legs except for the part that can't be wiped. I sighed, plopping myself back down on the chair.

"I won't be able to take care of you for awhile tomorrow since I have a meeting. Eommo-nim will take care of you" I told her as I fixed her clothes back.

Just then, the door opened revealing Jinhyuk who ran into the room and eommo-nim with my parents. I took him into my lap to let him have a look on his eomma meanwhile they sat down on the sofa there. He took her hand and caressed it softly.

"Eomma, when will you wake up? Jinhyuk-ie miss eomma so much" He said as he pouted in sadness.

I caressed his hair before planting a kiss on his hair. He looked at me sadly, making me pinch his cheek with a smile.

"Appa, I miss eomma" He said with a pout.

"Appa too" I said, wrapping my arms around his body.

He turned to look at his eomma back before carefully rubbed her tummy with the most saddest eyes ever.

"I lost my baby sis, but I don't want to lost eomma too. Eomma wake up" He mumbled as he started to sobs.

My heart clenched on his words. Ever since the day he knew about the lost of his sibling, he always sad about it. He even called it his baby sis eventhough none of us know the gender.

He said he wanted a baby sis so that he could protect her as her big brother. He will never let anyone hurts his baby sis if he have one. He will loves her with all his heart. He's really a good son.

"It's okay, let eomma rest. If eomma wake up by now, she will be totally in pain" I said, "Look. She has broken arm and leg, and also bruises everywhere".

"Rather than seeing eomma in pain, it's better this way" I told the boy and he nodded agree.

"Jinhyuk promise will be a good son when eomma awake" He said as he take out his pinky finger.

I chuckled on his word, "You are a good son, babyboy".

"Still no improvement?" Abeo-nim asked me as he stood beside me.

"Doctor said just now that she became more stable than before and some small cuts are fully recovered already. Maybe in a few days she'll be able to breathe normally since her broken ribs has slowly healing" I told him and he nodded.