CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16:
Planning

•••

"Eomma, can't you just stay here with us?" I pleaded sadly.

Eomma let out a sigh, looking at me pitifully. She caressed my hair lovingly and let out a small reassuring smile.

"I can't. I have work" Eomma replied.

"But.. Can you work here instead?" I asked her again.

"We have a lot of extra rooms here, JiWeon-ah. Live here with us" Eommo-nim said, trying to make her stay too.

I looked at eomma and nodded quickly on eommo-nim's words. This is a big mansion. It has a lot of empty room.

"Ani, it's okay. I'll be fine living there by my own" She replied to both of us.

"If you say so, then it's up to you. Come and visit us often okay?" Eommo-nim said and smile to her warmly.

"I'll wait for Jungkook and Jinhyuk to come back before I go" Eomma said while waiting for them to come back.

While waiting for the two, eomma and eommo-nim talk about the elderly stuff. I walked away leaving them to have their talk as I think it's kinda rude to listen to them. I walked into my room and plopped myself on the bed.

"How can I ease this boredom?" I asked myself, feeling too bored.

As if a light bulb appeared above my head, I clicked my tongue suddenly got an idea to ease the boredom.

"Let's disturb him~" I sang playfully as my lip crept up into a playful smirk.

I took my phone and quickly unlocked it. I searched for his name in my contact lists and giggled as I saw his name. I hit the green button and put the phone on my ears, waiting for him to pick up.

Me: Kookie!~
Jungkook: Eh? Why are you calling, babe?
Me: Hehe nothing. I'm just bored. When will you be back with Jinhyuk?
Jungkook: I'm on my way picking him up.
Me: Arasso. Eomma wanted to meet you before she went home. Eomma is waiting right now.
Jungkook: Oh really? I'll be back as soon as possible.
Me: Drive safe!
Jungkook: I will, babe.

I tapped on the red button and smile in satisfaction. That's the only thought I have to ease my boredom actually.

"Few minutes 'till they're back. I'll just wait for them downstairs then" I mumbled to myself.

~~~

"Eommo-nim, do you really have to go? I can find you a job here if you want. Stay with us here, hm?" Jungkook pleaded eomma, giving her his pouting face.

"Aigoo Jungkook.. You don't have to. I prefer staying at my hometown. I'll come and visit here when I can okay?" Eomma replied while laughing and patting Jungkook's head softly.

"Arasso.. I'll visit there when I'm free too!" Jungkook said, showing his bunny smile.

Eomma nodded with a smile before turned to look at Jinhyuk. She kissed his head and patted it lightly.

"Halmeoni will go back now. Be a good child like always okay?" Eomma said.

"Nae, halmeoni!" Jinhyuk replied, hugging eomma tightly.