CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25:
Blood

•••

"Kookie, wake up" I shook him up.

He groaned as he shut his eyes tightly, palming his temple. He must be feeling so sick right now. He sat up on the bed as he looked around.

"Damn it hurts" He muttered out as he keep on massaging his temple to ease the massive pain he felt.

Later, he quickly ran to the bathroom. I followed him worriedly but soon I saw him vomit in the toilet. I went to him and patted his back to make it easier for him to let it all out. Aigoo this boy.

"It's hurt!" He whined as he stood in front of the sink.

"Why did you drink?" I asked him worriedly as I keep on rubbing his back softly, to make him feel better.

He sat there in silence , trying to recall everything about last night. Soon, his face darkened and he turned his back on me.

"Why, Kookie?" I asked him, confused by his sudden action.

"I want to shower" He said, ignoring my question and he started to remove his clothes.

I sighed in defeated and I walked out from the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The door locked afterwards making me even more confused than I already am. Trust me or not, Jungkook never lock the door when he was showering. But now he makes me even confused and curious than ever. What's up with him?

I sat on the bed silently, still thinking about he's sudden attitude changes. I waited for him patiently, looking at the bathroom door. Is he mad at me?

Soon, the bathroom clicked opened and he walked out with only towel around his waist. Without even sparing a glance at me, he walked to the walk-in closet with that tight face of his. I sighed.

"Kookie, I brought some hangover soup and a pain-killer. Come here and eat after you're done changing" I said to him in the normal-est voice ever but he said nothing.

I once again sighed. I stood up and walked toward the walk-in closet to talk to him.

"Kookie, do you hear-"

"I'll be going" He cut me off and walked pass me, ignoring my presence.

"Kookie, you didn't eat yet-"

He shut the door without letting me finish my words. I stood there in complete shock and confused. My chest tighten and it hurts to the point my eyes let out tears. My breath hitched, I can barely breathe as I cry my eyes out. What is actually happening?

I wiped away my tears and make sure it looks normal. I quickly headed out to find him and Jinhyuk before they were went off. As soon as I reached the living room, Jungkook's car already drove off leaving the house with Jinhyuk.

My heart clutched even more. Tears threatening to fall once again but I held it back in, swallowing the hurtful feeling I felt right now just to act fine in front of the others. I don't want them to know any of this.

I ran back upstairs and locked myself in the room. I curled myself on the bed as I finally let out all of the burdens and the pains I've been keeping just now.