CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31:
Minhyuk's

Hello lovelies!
I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday and updating late today. I am so busy since the other days so I couldn't find time to update or even make a draft of the next chapter. But I saw this one comment asking for an update so I felt pity for all of you. So, I force myself to update just to make all of you happy because I love each one of you.

So, here you go. Enjoy!

•••

"Wake up, baby" Someone shook my body to wake me up.

I rubbed my eyes open slowly before looking toward him. He had that small smile on his face as he caresses my face lovingly. I smile at him before sitting up on the bed slowly, with his help.

"Good morning, Kookie" I wished him as I brush his bangs.

"Good morning, baby" He wishes back, "Go take your shower. I'll be waiting here before we go and have our breakfast".

I nodded before slowly got off the bed. I wrapped my hand around his neck as he helps me to walk to the bathroom. He let me sit on the toilet before leaving me alone in the bathroom to shower.

I removed my clothes and dumped it in the laundry basket. I forced myself to stand under the shower and clean myself up. Done cleaning myself, I wrapped myself using the towel and stand in front of the sink to brush my teeth.

I brushed my teeth using my toothbrush and rinsed my mouth when done. Then, I had to move on to clean my face using the facial cleanser.

"Kookie, help me wash my face" I called for his help.

He then appeared in front of the door as soon as I open the door. He entered the bathroom and closed the door behind. He pushed my hair strands back to have a better vision of my face.

I bend my body toward the sink as he splashes my face with the water first. Then, I straightened my face to look at him as he apply a little of the facial cleanser on his palm and rubbed it in between his hands to form a white foam.

He rubbed the white foam all over my face as he massages my skin gently. While he was massaging my face softly, he keep on stealing kisses from me making me giggle and punch his hand lightly.

"Stop kissing me" I laughed at him which he laugh back.

"I can't help it. You're too cute" He said and kiss me again.

"When will this done?" I asked as he keep on massaging my face.

"I don't want it to done" He replied with a giggle, "Because I want to kiss you more".

He attacked me with kisses on my lip over and over again making me laugh. I punched his hand as he was laughing. It was always like this since I got back home from the hospital. He became super caring and clingy.

When his laughter died down, he rinsed my face with the water and wipe my face gently. He patted my face lightly and smile victoriously.

"Why?" I asked upon seeing his smile.

"You look better" He said, causing me to laugh on his statement.