Lesson of the day... Never breath through your nose while being near a cyclops

I will cry. Seriously, I don't care who sees me, who hears me, I don't care if the president herself sees me right now. I will cry.

My whole cave was ruined. Everything was broken and in pieces and I had the urge to charge at the sleeping Martha hill and kick it or punch it or I have no idea what could hurt the baby. I should feel bad for wanting to hurt a baby, but that baby was like a freaking tower made of stone, so excuse me for my cold black heart.

And to top all of these, Jett was still sleeping. Seriously, dude how can you do that?

Knox sat on my shoulder, still in his hummingbird form. "What are we going to do?" The worry in his tone just made my fight against tears, worse. It took me three years to bring this cave in what it was one hour ago. Now everything is broken, in pieces... Excuse me while I go sob in a corner.

"Let's start with cleaning."

Cleaning Jett off the floor, I wanted to say, but it would be unfair to feel angry at the gnome for the destroyed cave. It's not his fault he got knocked down, but still... ugh!

With the tip of my foot I stomped Jett's butt. "Wake up old man. Rise and shine. We've got work to do."

The gnome opened his eyes slowly, yawning, like a baby earth giant didn't almost stepped on us. He looked around confused and when he noticed the condition that cave was in, he screamed in horror. "What happened to the cave?"

Rolling my eyes, I started to pick up the broken screens from the floor with a broken heart. He started to yell and curse at Martha after I explained him everything, but the yelling turned into soft sobs as he started to clean the plants off the floor. Fortunately some of them were in a good condition.

***

"You could have died." Jett commented. We had been cleaning for three hours now, and we're finally done. Knox helped as much as he could, changing form and stuff. I was soaking wet in sweat. My hair were starting to annoy me since it had been a while since I last got a haircut. The good news was that the heater was in good condition. And Jett checked the plumbing under earth, and that was good too, so we didn't have to start from nothing all over again.

The desk, the shelves and the closet (even though it was a little cracked) were in good condition too (or at least good enough to last long enough for me to find the money to buy new one), but the vases and the computer... Even the stupid story of Romeo and Juliette isn't as painful as the sight of seeing them in pieces. I'm mostly talking about the computer. The vases got easily replaced by Jett who had his own gnomy ways to make vases from earth.

To sum up I didn't cry, but I still had to buy most of the things.

"I just sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I shrugged, not mentioning the fact that I almost peed in my pants.

"The next time don't try to be a hero and die."

"What..." I snapped but Jett cut me off.

"Don't give me the red eyes, young man. I don't want you to die."

I stared at the mirror I stole (it didn't have even a freaking crack, which means from 0% to 100% it was 99910% cursed... according to me. But who asks me anyway). My eyes color changed from blood red to the normal gunmetal blue. My hair were black at the roots, then the black melted softly to a snow white color. Knox loves to call me Snow White. I hate it, no need to ask why. "Sorry." I muttered even though I had no idea for what I was apologizing.

After dinner, Jett went out to find new plants to replace the ones that died in the tragic fall from the shelves and had to carry the heavy weight of Jett and the books on top of them (I think Jett just wanted an excuse to be alone so he could blame himself in peace for sleeping on top of his precious plants).