Oh crap!

Do you have any idea how it is to explain something to five people and they’re all interrupting you, asking you to repeat things and they’re all asking stupid questions as why the elevator was made of glass, like yes dude. That’s exactly what I was worrying about at the time.

No need to say, it was Milo the one who asked that.
Thankfully after an hour, it was over and finally Yule gave me directions to where our precious treasure, that right now it’s the last thing I want to see after all the crap I went through, was. My soul wants one thing and only.

A proper bed and Jett whistling that tune when he is watering the flowers.

Okay it’s actually two things, but anyway. I. Don’t. Care.

Everyone climbed up on their Perytons and I was about to do the same, when I saw Riven and Darius riding one together. Darius had sat behind Riven who was smiling like she won the lottery.

Oh no. No you didn’t, young lady.

“What are you doing?” My hands on my hips, judging eyes and angry big bro tone. That’s all you need to make a girl glare at you and a guy look at you scared. Riven was literally about to choke me, but trying her best to keep herself calm. She is the sweetheart of the group. She can’t exactly go all She-Hulk on me.

This girl probably has a psycho side, she doesn’t want to show to Darius though. And I don’t want to see it neither. But for some reason I felt like taking the role of her big brother and I wasn’t sure if Rodor had anything to do with it or not.

Meanwhile, everyone had stopped doing whatever they were doing and they were looking at me confused. Meh… don’t blame them. I’m confused too.

“What the heck are you talking about, Angus?” The way Riven said my name, made me take a step backwards and almost giggle my way out before she kills me. Okay, I get it. She likes Darius. Darius probably likes her too. But there was no need for Wikipedia and her to ride together.

“Ride your own Peryton.”

“We rode a Baku together. You didn’t have anything against it then.” Riven glared at me.

“Well I have now.” WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

Nova jumped off her Peryton and walked to me. Her eyes were glued to the angry Riven and scared Darius. “You have no rights and you’re being a jerk.” She whispered to me.

Damn that hurt. It hit me right in the heart.
Our Sunshine hurt my feelings. (insert baby crying here)

“I know. It’s just Rodor went crazy.” I whispered back. Nova gave me a look that I couldn’t quite read. Her beautiful eyes searched my face for God knows what, and then she just walked away. “Leave them alone and get your butt on that Peryton. We have to go.” She said while leaving and I felt very attacked.

We met Fizzie again, and she was very happy to see us (me! At least someone likes poor little Angus in this world). The problem was that I was starting to feel very weird inside. It was like my soul was mixed with something. Like something was messing up my head, playing with my thoughts. Messing with me.

And my soul wasn’t the only thing feeling weird. My body was feeling heavier and heavier and I don’t know why. For a second I couldn’t even breath. I was feeling angry one moment and the other, I wanted to cry. It was like restarting puberty.

“Dude, are you feeling okay? You look weird.” Aves placed a hand on my shoulder, which Xaxa slapped away. Somehow, Knox and Xaxa (well Knox wasn’t much of a mystery since he can read my thoughts and he’s spiritually linked crap and blah blah blah) both looked like they were going through the same thing as me. Xaxa actually looked more like she was trying to comfort me, but not knowing how, so she just acted like she wasn’t okay herself to join my pain.