I'm not even that precious for God's sake. Leave me the freaking alone

I don't know if Milo loves his sword, but I really hate it. It's too light. Too wrong. It feels wrong in my hand. But didn't keep me from chopping the tree trunk in front of me. I was hitting it like a madman. My anger beyond control. And yet I needed the damn sword to be heavier so I could hit the tree trunk harder.

I was angry because Rodor was happy. So I was happy and angry at the same time. If that's not enough to drive a man crazy, I don't know what is.

Knox had disappeared, not responding my mental yells and shouts for him to come back and figure this out and I don't want to admit it because I don't have any right at all but I feel heartbroken. Is Rodor doing this on purpose? Pushing the others away from me so I would be weaker and he could get stronger? How did I even let him do this?

I hit the tree again trying to convince myself that I'm training and not being a stupid cyclops' bottom and hit the poor tree for no particular reason. It's not working but yeah. Worth the shot. And then I hear a shout. A very angry one that gave me the message loud and clear. I'm dead.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you freaking idiot to walk away from me like that?" And here is the Nova I know. Angry and glaring at me like she could kill me just by looking at me. I wonder if she can really do that. Maybe summon some shadows to choke the life out of me or drop me in that horrible dark nothingness to eternity. Maybe that would be a way of deafening Rodor once and for all.

Her hair was dark blue. That was the first thing I noticed when I turned around and faced her. There were a few hints of purple, but that's not my point. It was such a dark blue it almost made it look like black. Almost.

Shadows shifted around her like trying to get her attention, hugging her legs. They moved around her body, some of them enough materialized to blow her hair away in a very scary way.

And to top it all she had her sword in her right hand. Her dagger was in her belt and I was hoping she wasn't going to use it on me anytime soon.

Her goal clear.

Kill Angus.

Apparently that is everyone's goal lately.

I'm not even that precious for God's sake. Leave me the freaking alone.

I was about to suck it up and be enough of a man to talk back at her without shaking or crying (Yes. You figured it out right. I was terrified. Mortified. The Queen of Darkness snapped and now she is going to snap my neck. I'm so excited. Not the freaking sarcasm), but before I could open my mouth she raised her sword and would probably have landed on my head if I didn't raised Milo's sword to block her attack.

The look on her eyes... I was expecting to see anger... fury... wrath... rage... But all I could see was hurt. It was mixed a little with anger but let's ignore that. Their color gave her away. Her hair could be as dark blue as they wanted to show me she was furious, but her eyes were emerald green. And maybe it was the moon that made it look like that, but they looked glossy.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled as our swords collided with a metal sound echoing through the forest.

"You..." Her sword would cut my side if it hadn't met Milo's sword again. "Have no right..." she went for my shoulder. No luck again. "To talk to me like that." I could barely keep up with her. She was fast. Strong. And ridden by fury. And me? I was trying to don't snap and attack her. Rodor was in full rage trying to get break free of my grip and go all troll on her. Of course I wouldn't let that happen. So I was fighting with a very angry Nova and a very furious Rodor at the same time. And managing to keep myself alive through all of this. So give me a prize already. I totally deserve it. Maybe some warm holidays in Bahamas. Or maybe Bora Bora. I heard they had updated the places. They even have floating beaches there now.