I adopted a dragon

I opened my eyes once again.

It had gotten darker and the throne room was lighted by small fires that floated around but kept distance from Aatrox.

As I woke, this time I was gasping for air. I couldn't breathe. My lungs burned and it felt like I was once again drowning in that stupid lake again. Sweat rolled down my forehead, my eyes burned and I felt like punching someone. If Aatrox wasn't a dragon that could have me for lunch and most importantly a female, I would have punched her. But obviously I can't.

My whole bloody body hurts, for God's sake.

"Welcome back." Aatrox cheered.

Okay, who killed the real Aatrox and replaced her with a weird one that acts like a child in sugar high?

My eyes snapped at her filled with anger, looking right into her blind eyes. She couldn't see me, but could she? Could she "see" how angry I was?

These dragon things are very confusing.

"Oh, don't look at me like that honey." She rolled her sapphire blind eyes at me. Apparently she can. I'm not that sure anymore of her blindness "I didn't chose the settings of your Wonderland. You did."

"Yeah, right." I snapped standing up furiously. "I'm Alice in Wonderland who was secretly dying to get killed by an Ancient jerk who lives inside of my body or some Centaur zombies." Aatrox gave a face that clearly told me that she was wasn't appreciating my sarcasm, but she has to deal with it. It's my best quality. It's part of my charm. But then it hit me and from angry I went to being confused and with hope growing in me in the same time. "I... killed Rodor. I did, didn't I? Does that mean..."

"Honey, he ain't dead." Aatrox gave me a sad look that I didn't appreciate that much. She was pitying me. And I was getting enough of it. I didn't want to be pitied. I wanted a freaking solution that isn't in the other side of the world! "You can't kill inside the Wonderland... you can only get killed."

How wonderful!!!

"But..." My feet couldn't support me anymore and I found myself on the floor covered by the soft green grass. Grass never felt more supportive than right now. "But I killed him."

"That means that you are stronger than him..." Yule smiled at me. "...for now." He looked down on the ground avoiding my look.

Why is this my life?

"And what did I achieve with all this Wonderland craziness?" My voice raised. My anger returned again.

Aatrox smiled widely at me as an answer to my question and walked away to the corner of the room. I looked confused at her. My eyes went to Yule as in asking what's happening, but he just shrugged with his lion shoulders and glued his eyes at Aatrox. I did the same. She turned around and walked to me, her right wing in an awkward position and before I could say any word she shoved a thing with that very wing to my feet with a huge smile on her face that actually scared the hell out of me. Of course I got scared by that smile. All her teeth that were half my height were perfectly shown and I could count them all.

If that doesn't scary you, I don't know what might.

"What..." I looked from the slightly lunatic dragon that changed personality while I was going through the horror version of Wonderland (I'm pretty sure my Wonderland would give Alice nightmares... it will give me nightmares) and looked down at the thing. And then almost pooped my pants as I wasn't expecting for Aatrox to shove a yawning little dragon at my feet! "What the bloody hell!" I jumped at least five feet away from the dragon screaming in a high pitched voice. It was making me look like a little princess who broke her nail, and ridiculous because the dragon was not even as big a Knox in his kitten form, but I'm excusing myself by saying that it's A FREAKING DRAGON, and that I haven't recovered yet by the bloody stupid Wonderland craziness. "What's that?" It was a stupid question, I know, but like I said... haven't recovered yet...