Don't listen to the voices kids. It's quite unhealthy actually

“You said what now?” My voice raised and now I was too angry to care, so I just stood up, forgetting that I was supposed to be near death and not protest like this. “I have enough people trying to kill me. Now you’re telling me I have to die FOR SURE? Because this lady here is crying? COME. ON!” I was waving my arms in the air, kicking snow and would even grab the lady by her shoulders and start shaking her while screaming on her face, but she was a ghost so it wasn’t possible.

What a shame.

The lady looked up at me like I was her long lost child she finally found and just died because a giant stepped on him. To sum up with pain in her eyes. She looked like she cared. But it would be better if she didn’t show up at all. Now I know for sure I will die. She took from me the option of hopping. I loved that option. It was the only option I had after all.

Pfft.

“Angus, come here.” Nova hissed at me. Her eyes were still emerald green full in worry and fear. But now I knew she wasn’t scared of the Banshee. She was scared of what she represented. And she represented death. My death. Because she came to me once. And this is the second time.

YAY….

“Tears of darkness undried, won’t change two hearts but one.” The ghost lady that I don’t like at all know even though she is pretty and the way she looks at me is very motherly, muttered. “My child. My poor child. Why should you suffer?”

“I don’t know. You tell me. I have been asking myself this for a long time now.” I glared at her, but it’s kind of impossible to stay mad at a lady who is crying. Especially if she is crying for you.

I want my daddy gnome now. And Knox. Where is Knox?

“Angus, stop talking to her and come here right now.” Nova hissed again, this time louder. She stood up and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me away from the Banshee. The later just looked at me with pained eyes.

It’s making me sick.

“The life to break the link, two halves of both and none…” It was like the Banshee couldn’t stop saying that phrase. She kept repeating it over and over again. Her eyes were only focused on me, like Nova wasn’t there at all and somehow that made me feel relieved. Did that mean Nova wasn’t going to die?

“Those words…” I stepped closer to the Banshee proving for the first time that I was physically stronger than Nova, because even though she was fighting hard to pull me back, it wasn’t working. I had to grin at that. “What do they mean?”

“For God’s sake Angus, let’s go.” Our Sunshine is pleading now? Okay things NOW are getting weird.

“Shush.” I said and I didn’t need to look at Nova to tell she was glaring at me. I know our Sunshine good enough to at least know that.

“Don’t shush me you Airhead.” And our Sunshine smacked the back of my head. Ouch.

“I said shush.” I turned to her to see her in the eyes, hoping she would understand how serious I was. How serious this situation was. My look made her stop pulling and glaring at me. For a moment I thought my eyes had gone black again, and Rodor was taking control again, but no. She was surprised by how serious I was. And felt offended. I can be serious when I want. What’s there to be surprised off? Ugh. People these days.

The Banshee floated closer to me, her face mere inches near mine. She stopped crying and was looking me right in the eyes. Hers were like pits of darkness. Cold… full with nothingness. In those eyes, in those moments I didn’t see any hurt. I saw nothing. I saw my reflection. And to my surprise I didn’t look scared. This is a first.