I didn't sign up for a horror story

The last thing I wanted to do was to explain to the others what was the stinking liquid dripping down my head. Or why I ran away like that and then Riven forcing me to tell them how I escaped whoever was following me, which reminded me the fart fiasco and my pride died every time I reminded that, didn't help at all. Let's just say I wanted to take the memories of what had happened and lock them in the back of my head and let them root in there.

I wanted to move on, but I couldn't exactly do that with Knox' pee still on my hair.

I don't think anyone could.

"But what happened?" Riven asked for the tenth time. We were in the train (finally), sitting in a cabin all for ourselves. Even though there was plenty room for all of us, everyone was squeezing themselves in the seat in front of me, none of them wanting to sit next to me. So I was left alone with Knox and an annoyed face on, (doing my best to don't glare at anyone, especially Aves and Milo who probably knew what was the thing on my head and were laughing their butts off. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!").

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" My voice raised unnecessarily. I'm doing my best. I didn't say that my best was the best it was needed in this situation. If you didn't understand what I just said, go on and be confused. I'm to annoyed to explain right now.

"Ignore the idiot." Sighed Nova in a very annoyed tone that didn't sound right to me because I was the one who got chased by five freaking cyclopes and peed on.

"Did I disturb our Sunshine?" I asked through greeted teeth.

"Don't..." She started to yell at me for calling her majesty by her nickname, but I didn't let her finish as I stood up from the seat and walked to her with open arms and a grin playing on my lips evilly.

"Awwww. Our Sunshine needs a hug." And just like that... JUST LIKE THAT... I hugged her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, my head near enough her nose for her to smell the pee and probably provoke a nasty puke which had a chance of 99% ending on my back.

Everyone gasped. Especially Milo. I had realized he was quite the drama queen so I also knew we would get along just fine (even though I owe him one for the cyclopes fiasco). Riven covered her mouth with her hands not believing her eyes. Aves oddly was staring at what was happening with not a single expression on his face. And Darius, being Darius, was ignoring all of us, reading a book about how to face a dragon and get out alive.

I think we will need that book so I'm not complaining.

And then there was Nova. I was expecting her to punch me in the face or kick me down there but she had frozen on her place, and her body shaking slightly, probably from the anger building within.

The hug wasn't awkward. Or at least it wasn't for me. But it probably lasted longer than it should have. I couldn't find it in me to let her go. Not without her punching me. Call me whatever you want, but I was waiting for the punch to let her go. But the punch never came. Instead of it I felt a huge bite on my butt.

Pantheon, who had turned into the white wolf, had decided on coming in his SLO's rescue and bit my freaking butt like it was chicken nugget. And I had only something to say about all this situation. "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

I jumped away from Nova, letting her go, falling on the train's floor, while Pantheon was growling at my face dangerously close. But what scared me more was the red face from anger of Nova who was glaring at me like she had invented the act of glaring. And out of nowhere she stood up and slapped me on my face hard. Hard enough for Rodor dork to be triggered and show up with my hair turning black. But that was it. I wasn't going to let him take control. However I felt bad when I saw Nova walk out of the cabin with Pantheon right behind her, slamming the door hard behind her.