Chapter 1 - Amelia

A/N: Long Chapter ahead combined the original chapter 1, 2, and 3 and just made one big chapter so it doesn't seem as such a long book

A/N: Long Chapter ahead combined the original chapter 1, 2, and 3 and just made one big chapter so it doesn't seem as such a long book. oh and the picture above is important and described later.

***Present Time***

Amelia's POV

Hello, my names Amelia Taylor Silvermoon. If you didn't know my mother is the reincarnation of the moon goddess daughter sent to help the werewolves along with my uncle and my father was already a normal werewolf in one of his wolves past lives. But enough about the past.

I'm an eighteen-year-old girl. But I am the future. Well not of my pack, that's my older brother, Alexander's job. Being he's a few minutes older. We were supposed to be born seconds apart but something happened and I was left inside my mother stomach. They say we were attacked by rogue wolves and a witch that had befriended my parent helped my mother but she had to move her and my brother far away from harm. But with every spell comes the backlash. Which is where the story runs cold. The witch informed my mother this would have bad effects but it was the only way to save me and Alexander. She said We were going to be very special the start of something amazing and we were going to need her help with it. At that time my mother being Jillian Silvermoon the most amazing Luna to ever decided to trust the witch. And that is the start of my story.

The witch transported my mother and my brother and herself to a magical cave that protected us from all outside evil. The witch place's my brother on a bed and cleaned up around him. The spell om my mother's womb keep me there the extra time. But the consequence was upsetting. Finally, the magic wore off and my mother went back into labor. She pushed me out finally after a half hour passed. Lucky the young witch knew what she was doing. But with every spell, there is a backfire as I said before. Which I hate to say is the only thing that sucks about me.

I'm blind. I'm the one and only blind werewolf known to anyone to be blind. Of course, the witch had no clue what to do. You would think that I would cry like a normal child but I was as silent as could be. So, of course, the witch panicked even more. Her so-called special child was blind and not crying what could this witch due. She can't ruin the baby's future.

After a while, I was just like any other child. The witch then cast a spell and in no time we were at home. My father ran over. He and the pack worked hard to clean up after the battle was won. Being this was his first time seeing us. He was overjoyed when he saw us. My eyes the one thing he wished would have never happened. He blamed himself for it. He never lets himself live it down. Thing is with my eyesight gone my other senses are even stronger. Mom knows that magic takes it affect eventually being that she a perfect example of it. She has almost lost her life because of it.

My eyes still had some color but they had a white layer over them. They were a light, I mean like cream color according to everyone who's ever told me that would be the color. I guess it's a weird color for most cause everyone always talking about how my twin's eyes are identical to my fathers the perfect spitting image of my dad when he was a baby. Is what everyone said and still says. They say I'm a mix of both to much to tell which one. I have white mixed with silver hair. I have the female version of my father's nose and lips that mixed between the too. My younger brother, Tyler looks more like mom. Apparently, he has blonde hair and keeps it on his face a little though since mom's hair is white.