Chapter 23 - Interrogation

Amelia POV

"I'm asking you as someone who has a different opinion of gay mate bonds. I grew up with a few well three gay uncles who all have kids. One was a big singer and never lets anyone live that down, my one uncle is the second alpha of a pack with his much younger mate, and last but not least my favorite a beta who happened to be the reincarnation of the moon goddess son who mated to a vampire. Which reminds me Uncle Ben said he was 3 minutes out. Plus my brother is mated to your Gemma Levi. And I love all of them for who they are not who their mate is."

I could feel the thickness in the air and I knew my mate was the one causing it.

>Hey girly I'm here but they won't let me on the lands.<

>Sorry Uncle Ben I still can't help you yet. I'll tell Maximus.<

"Maximus you're glaring at him which is making his heart beat increase because he's scared. Can you please leave the room and help Uncle Ben. It seems your pack wants to pick a fight with a vampire."

Lawson took a sharp breath. 

"I'll be back." 

"Okay."

With that, he left the room.

"Now will you tell me? Wait I want to see your face give me a second please."

I think of my half wolf form and then boom sitting in the chair hurts. I open my eyes. His eyes widen in shock.

"Your eyes are silver who are you?"

"Still Amelia I'm just borrowing my wolves eyes to see. That's what you saw earlier so I'm sorry if her eyes scare you but its the only way I can see. But I've learned that I can't hold this for long and I'm already tired from using it so much so will you please tell me, preferably quickly before Maximus get back."

"Um yes ma'am."

"No ma'am I'm 18 years old. Not 30 years old yet."

"Um okay, Luna..."

"Told you right now I'm not Luna. I'm Amelia Silvermoon daughter of Damon and Jillian Silvermoon of the Silvermoon pack."

"Um okay, then Amelia. I'm scared. There are so many things that could go wrong. What if my grandparent disowns me. They're the only family I've ever had. What if he doesn't like me because of who my grandparents are."

"Those sound like excuses to me. I know you're scared if you have any question just ask me. I mean if you want we can go downstairs and chat with my gay uncle if you would like. But from what I've seen. I don't think you should worry about Lincoln not loving you. When h first shifted back he called for you. And for your grandparents, if they love you then they'll be happy for you. If they're too stuck in their old-fashioned ways to be happy that their grandson found his mate in a male beta they should look into gay mates and think about everything. Because that man that called your name is the only thing that can make you happy as well as the only thing that can ever make you happy. I mean think once you both get past the fact one of you have to bottom then you could look into having pups of your own."

I pause and look at him. Tears are forming in his eyes. Good my speech got to him.

"Now my uncle may be a beta and very proud of it but for his mate, he'd bottom all the time so need to be scared of that idea. I mean if you end up bottoming I've heard that it only hurts the first time really but after that you gets used to it now sure for werewolves it'll be different then humans but same thing applies. Got that?"

He nods. I smile and he follows. I listen for footsteps. They walk past the room.

"I'll tell you something I haven't told Maximus yet okay. I bet it'll shock the hell out of you."

He seems like he wants to know.

"I'm ready to be taken and to carry our pups. Can you guess why?"

He shakes his head.

"Because for one I'll be bonded to him and I'll know what he's thinking for the most part and because I have this dream of two little boys that look like the perfect mixture of both of us running in a field full of the most beautiful daisy with other pack kids. That's my dream for the future and what I aim towards."

If even possible his smile grows bigger.

"Now Lawson I hope you think about all the things I've told you. I mean if you got any questions about being a bottom or anything about being in a gay mate bond I know people so just ask."

"Yes thank you, Amelia."

"Hey, why don't you do me a  solid and go check on Levi. I'm sure he'll act pissed but a mate can't hide there love for people. Especially higher up they're made to breed as soon as they meet their mate. So I know he's ready for you but won't do anything until you are ready. So go check on him I'll go later."

"Yes thank you so much, Amelia. At first, it felt like an Interrogation but once Maximus left it didn't feel that way. So thank you for the advice, Luna. Oh and get used to that I can hear the entire pack talking about you. That was different to have a Luna apologizing no Luna before you has ever done that here."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope, we don't mingle with the higher up unless they are our mates. Oh and please when you meet Alpha Maximus Mother and Father don't let the step on you or change you. I think the pack could use some change. It is like a mini-revolution for all of us. Now if you'll forgive me I think I'll go check on him."

He starts to run out the door. I follow him there.

"If he's asleep don't wake him just sit there beside him."

"Yes, Luna Amelia will do."

He rushes through the pack house down the stairs to the basement where the medical bay was. 

That's when everything went completely black.