Chapter 13 - Oh Well

Maximus's POV

I got after my mate argument got me off the couch. Why hell would it bother her so much it's just a damn picture. Now the idea of blackmail isn't something I like the idea of. But I got up anyway to deal with it. I found the phone in Luna Jillian's hands. She was taking a picture of her mate asleep over his breakfast. She hits the button. The phone click signaling she got the picture. His head happened to fall of his hand and right onto his plate. With that she took another picture. I took the opportunity to take the phone from her hand. When I had the phone in hand I broke it when I get a mind link from Levi.

> Get your mate away from the door I want to sleep to the sound of my mates heartbeat not hers it makes his harder to hear. <

> Fine I'll get her in a second I accidently just broke someone phone who might just kill me. <

"I didn't mean to break it promise.  I was just gonna say please stop. People don't like when you take pictures for blackmail later on."

She just glared at me. Alpha Damon had woken up and was giggling at the situation which brought the issue to him. With that i took my chance to get my mate.

I rush up the stairs. It looks like was so focused on how her brother was doing. I loved it. Not that it was he brother but du we to her amount of concern she showed.

"Its not nice to spy on others, mate."

"I wasn't spying I was checking on my brother. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing just joking around with you."

She rolled my eyes. That pisses me off when someone rolls their eyes at me.

" Aw is someone upset?"

"No"

Now she's trying to ignore me. Which makes me very angry.

"You know I don't like your attitude right now. I was trying to be funny. Then you go and blow me off."

I grip onto her arm.

" Please stop your scaring her."

Then there is a different voice speaking and it's not hers but a male.

" I have the feeling to rip your throat out but I won't because then my sister would be upset. I really don't want her upset because I killed her mate. But I will not put up with the way your treating her now. She's blind not dead to emotions you ... you... ugh you dumbass."

It was pissed off. Know this pissed me off even more.

" Pup I don't like your attitude at all. She's my mate do mind your own business."

> Levi time to save your mate before he gets himself killed. <

I was about to choke him when suddenly I felt this since of calm. Like an Omega was using their powers of calming. Sudden I realized it was Amelia. She was using this power. She wasn't an Omega right? She didn't seem like it. I never sensed it before until now.

I walked quickly over to my mate. My head went into her sent glands to help calm me down even more.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. Amelia please don't be upset I'm sorry."

I noticed that Alex was gone which means Levi got up. Then I suggested going down for breakfast because I'm hungry.

"Let's go get something to eat I'm hungry."

"Okay mate."

With that we went downstairs. When we got down stairs. Her parent where still arguing.