chapter 3 - Attack, Mate?

Helena at the top

Amelia's pov

I woke up to multiple wolves's around me but they were all calm and friendly as they watched me. Wait how. Oh, moon goddess I can see them in this form. I jumped off of one's chest to run to the mirror. I was beautiful well Aasemah is beautiful being this is her body. I look around everything was just the way I imagined it. I mean sure it's in black and white and grey but come on this is the first time I've ever been able to see anything. Then one of the wolf's woke up and walked over just to rub against me.

It had to be Tyler. Aasemah had told me what they looked like human and wolf form.

> Hey Tyler. <

He yipped.

Waking up the other wolves. The bigger one was two time my size meaning that one was Alex and the other one was Helena. I watched them closely.

> Wait can you see me? <

Alex was talking to me through the pack link.

> Yep I'm mean at least in black and white. <

He rushed downstairs then we all followed. He walked up to who I'm guessing that is our mom. Her long hair glowed practically. Mom stopped playing with Alex's fur only to run over to me and dad was next to her in a second.

The looked at me and mom rubbed my ears.

"Is what Alex said true in this form you can see us."

I nodded.

"Oh, my pup."

Dad grabbed around my neck and held me tightly. I think I felt something wet hit my fur so I turn my head. Was dad crying?

> daddy? <

"Don't worry pup I'm just so happy."

Mom was smiling ear from ear.

"Go out on a run okay? Go and see what you can and remember that I want you all back here in an hour."

We all nodded an ran out the door. This felt great. We were all jumping and running until we heard something snap. In the woods. They all stepped in front of me. That's when it hit my nose. The smell of pine needles and caramel syrup.

I looked to wear the delightful smell was coming from but I could see over all of then they were way bigger. I must be really small cause even Tyler's wolf is big. I try to push myself further only to upset Helena and Alex. I heard the words Alex said loud and clear.

> Rouges everyone to the basement of the pack house. Warriors out here now. <

Then a smaller voice followed it.

> Follow me Amelia <

> But Tyler I smell something out there beyond the Rouges. It hunting them I sure. But it smells like pines. <

> Tyler get Amelia out of here now. <

> yes alpha Angus. <

Tyler pushed me forward much to my dismay. I wanted to follow the smell. I was wondering. Somehow we were suddenly at the pack house and I was forced into the basement. With everyone but my family. Well sure the pack was my family but they were more like long distance family. I decided it was better I just stay in wolf form I was more useful this way. All the little ones stayed close to me and the elders just watched. The pups followed me around.

Jayson puffed into the basement. He looked at me funny

"Amelia is that you?"

I nodded and walked over. Let's just say he has one on his hip and one on his side. Great and all but he must be tierd. He does the paperwork and Ben at work. Then the kids have got to be a handful. Oh right. A male werewolf can have children. Sure it's rare but it can happen. My poor uncle happens to be one of those men. His eldest is 12 but isn't here. Because he can fight so he's out fighting. Since uncle Jayson can't, he's got little Sasha on his hip he puts her down and she wobbles over I lay down allowing her to climb on and I walk her around. This is the best thing I can do. Everyone is fighting up there for those down here. If I keep everyone mind down here happy and calm then I can keep the quiet and feel their thoughts with join in a time full of panic.

"Amelia slow down don't run into anything you got my pup on your back. You're blind remember don't just do things like that when you know you could end up hurting someone."

That hit a nerve. I whimpered and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

> I can see in this form thank you very much, uncle. Clearly, you didn't seem to notice. But I forgive you since you didn't know and I've got my cousin on my back. I'm sorry if you panic but I'll put the kid in no harms way. I mean it. If I didn't trust myself I'd just sit back.<

Ups I made him upset but he also looks sorry so whatever. I don't care. I give him back his pup and then I walk over and play with the other little ones. I'm definitely way more useful in this form than in my human form. I heard something at the top of the stairs. I pushed the children back with my snout. I nod at my uncle and he slides over with the others. I may not be big but I will protect everyone here whether it be the pups or the pregnant pack members or even the elders. I'll put myself before all of them that way if all else fails more of them can get out of here. I use my snout to lock them in another layer of protection. My uncle tried to stop me but failed in doing so because the doors closed in his face. I listened closely to the door. Something was running into it trying to knock it down. Finally, the door fell I stood there as one rogue slowly walked down the stairs. It charged at me and I stood my ground. Then it was flying through the air. Then I saw it the thing the smell came from.

> MATE!!!! <

He was in front of me in no time. My brothers and parents ran down the stairs in wolf form. Only to stop when they realize who it was.