Chapter 15 - She Just

A/N: I'm sorry for the slow updates I just finished my classes so I've been busy

Amelia's Pov

Lincoln helped me pack. Mom did as well. Levi and Alex practically smelled like a pare of mates in heat. Kind of gross if you ask me. But oh well it nice they are getting along. Then we hear my brother scream. We rush down the hallway.

Levi heartbeat seemed to be on the floor while Alex's was on the bed. I could hear him crying. Sort of like a panic attack. Mom rushed over to Alex and Lincoln over to Levi. Lincoln tried to get answers

"What happened?"

Mom walked over to Levi and Lincoln. She smacked Levi across the face. Why do you ask? I don't know at all but one thing for sure I know is that she had no reason to hit Lincoln he hadn't done anything to her son.

"How dare you try and sleep with him, you horny dog. His body is recovering from that episode. Who knows what happened to him to make him need to take special medicine. I bet that if it wasn't for you showing up he'd be just fine."

My mom just went too far, it was uncalled for. I mean I get it Alex just had this episode and she panicked but still. That's his damn mate he can't really help that and if Alex didn't want it he wouldn't have it.

"Stop that now mom. It's not right, you can't blame him for Alex not wanting to talk. Just because your baby had a panic attack doesn't mean you get to go off on his mate. Levi didn't mean any harm I'm sure. He was just loving on his mate. Then he moved a step quicker. So the hell what. Alex will have to talk soon or later. He is this packs alpha and Levi is his mate. If they want to get to this mating part Alex has to trust Levi. But Levi also needs everyone support that way he feels welcome. This is also his pack now and I'm sure he wasn't trying to hurt Alex. Do you really think someone would purposely hurt their mate?"

Then something hit my check causing a burst of pain to rush over it. She had slapped me. She'd had never done that before. I heard a growl from behind me as an embrace was followed. I turned towards his chest and held in my sobs. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He readjusted his grip mumbled something to someone. I heard him close the door behind him. He slowly laid me down on the bed. He sat down and I crawled into his lap.

"Its okay mate you're fine. I'm sure she didn't mean to hit you so hard."

I couldn't hold back my sobs any longer I broke down into tears.

"Amelia you just said what you thought was right. Your mother was upset about the panic attack. She probably just wasn't thinking. Please don't cry, mate. It hurts me when you cry. I can feel my heart ache when I see these tears fall down your mesmerizing face."

The more he said the better I felt. But I just sat there in my spot not wanting to move. I grabbed his neck putting my head right in between his neck and shoulder. I felt safe and protected right here in his arms.  

His pulled me back a little and I'm guessing that he placed his head against mine

"You know what?"

"Hum?"

He kissed my lips.

"You're beautiful."

I feel my face heat up. I pull back and fall backward. Something wrapped around me as I feel blocking the impact on the ground. 

"Hey don't do that silly I know you can't see and all but I promise I will never lie to you. You're as beautiful as when the sky rises in the morning. I want to wake up and face it every day and I know that I would never grow tired of it. And that mate is a promise I would never brake in my life."

I felt a smile grow across my face and I started to giggle.

We hear a knock on the door.

"May I come in?"

I snuggled into Maximus chest and prop my head on his shoulder. His arms went around my waist as we I threw my legs over his.

"Come in."

The door handled moved. I could tell it was Levi.

"Thank you, Luna and sorry to intrude alpha but I was just informed by one of the pack worriers that they need you back your mother has just arrived."

I felt his body tense and a growl roll from his lip.

"Yes thank you, Levi."

"Yes, Alpha."

With that, he left and shut the door behind him.

"Well looks like we'll have to finish packing won't we."

"Yeah."

I slid off his lap. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my sketch notebook. I was about to place it into one of my boxes when it slid out of my hands.

"Hey!"

"These are beautiful."

"MAXIMUS GIVE THAT BACK!"

"But I'm not lying, mate."

He keeps flipping pages until he stops. Why did he do that?

"Wow, it's like you already know what I look like."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"This picture it's me at the house in an open field."

I had forgotten I had drawn that after the 2nd or 3rd time I was in the dream. He flipped one more page.

"That's them. The twins they look like me but they've got your eyes. The perfect caramel color. The smaller one has freckles so light you can't tell he has them. Wow, they look so realistic and identical to the ones in my dreams."

My thoughts paused. What if we are having the same dream that has to mean something, right?

I hear him set the book down into the box. His arms slid around my waist. His breath was on my neck and slowly his lips kissed my nape.

"Stop that it tickles. I need to finish packing if you plan to leave anytime soon."

He backs up. 

"Okay you win we'll finish everything up and we can leave tomorrow if you think you're ready."

"I've always been ready to move to be with my mate when the time came."

Suddenly I was in an even tighter grip but it was still a hug. My feet left the ground as it seemed we were going around in circles. Then my feet were on the ground again as his lips were on mine. 

"I love you."

I said the words I never thought I would say.

"I love you too."

With that, I think he stopped thinking because it got really silent.