Chapter 8 - I'm Sorry

A/n: Aasemah at the top

Maximus POV

With that, she went to the bathroom. Its been about 7 minutes since Levi disappeared as well as Alex. Everyone was talking. Then finally they came back. Levi sat down next to Lincoln. Suddenly Amelia moves I stretched out my arm grabbing her hoodie without thinking about it.

"I feel something off can I please go check on my brother?"

I let her go and she goes to the Kitchen I follow slowly behind and watch them have a conversation.

"Alex are you okay? You keep sighing and that is so unlike my party headed brother. "

"Sorry, Amelia I was lost in thought."

"Mom, Alex was thinking again what are we gonna do?!"

This comment didn't seem to help at all. But everyone seemed to go with it so I decided just to watch.

"Alex, honey how's your brain it must hurt if you're using it."

They all giggle but me he really did seem of like something was about to happen. Then he reached for his head and grunted.

"I'm fine mom just a friend yelling at me through the pack link. I'll be right back okay."

I decided to clear some air and actually talk to my mate. I slid into the chair next to her.

" Well let me formally introduce myself. I'm Alpha Maximus Black. It's nice to meet you. "

She was beautiful. Her smile was like a full moon. She tilted her head and giggled. Now that was hot.

" I know and I'm Amelia Silvermoon. Nice to meet you too."

She heard something because her head shot up and towards it. Then she screamed which may I say it hurt my ears.

"ALEX?!"

She jumped from her seat quickly then trip into my arms. Tingles rush over me goddess this felt good.

"I'm sorry I yelled without thinking. But I heard a thud. Alex, I have to check on him like right now. He lied to mom and ...."

"I got it love come on, we'll go up together that way if you fall I can catch you again."

Her face turned a light shade of red.

"Okay."

We walked to the stair. The door was open. She tried to go in.

"Alexander?"

I looked into the room to see an Alexander with pills all over the floor. I wasn't sure what they were. I reached out and pulled her into me.

"Let me go I've got to help."

"No, stay here. ALPHA DAMON GET UP HERE WE SEEM TO HAVE AN ISSUE!"

I yelled down the stairs. She slips out of my grip. Throwing herself towards Alex's body. I try to reach out and touch him. ay. Alpha Damon grabbed her and pulled her away from Alex. She growled shocking him a little. Her mom began speaking

" Amelia now is not the time to be pushy okay, dearest?"

"No his heart it's slowing down."

"I know but you have to let Ben get in the room to help him."

"Uncle Ben is here? Tell him his heart is stopping mom."

Jillian pushed Amelia into me.

"Keep her out of here got it the closer she is the more likely she is to interfere."

"Yes, ma'am got it."

"Where is Levi? He at least has the right to be near him. It's not fair to Alex if he's not."

"Why Levi?"

"That's his mate you dumbass."

Dumbass, who the hell is a dumbass. Uh, now I'm pissed. Then a weak voice came to my ears.

"What wrong with him?"

There is Levi with this look on his face of pain. He definitely heard us.

"Levi is what she said true?"

"Yes Alpha it is. Please tell me what's wrong with Alex?"

"I love the whole mate finding thing but if I were you all I'd wait downstairs and someone get Tam's here. She'll know what this medicine is."

"Okay, Ben I got it. Now everyone downstairs."

I picked Amelia up not trusting her to walk down on her own. I tossed her on the couch. I was still a little mad about being called a dumbass.

"I'd prefer if you didn't call me names mate."

Her head and face was full of emotions. Her eyes started watering. Shit, what do doing do. I felt this ungoddessly pull to stop it but how? That's a good question.

> Donovan what do I do? <

> what do you feel is the right thing to do? <

> Fine I'll figure it out just give me a second. <

I pick her up and sit us on the couch together. With her on my lap.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get mad love. Please don't be mad at me I'm sorry. Shhhh. Everything is going to be okay. Calm down okay."

Slowly I could feel her calm down but she didn't feel calm enough at the moment. I take a calming breath. Idea!

"That's right now, breath with me okay."

I feel her squirm so she could mock it. I keeped breathing slowly. I could tell it became easier for her to stay at my breathing rate. Then I heard a light snore fall from her lips. She fallen asleep in my arms. Her head was on my shoulder. Moon Goddess she was beautiful and she was mine no one else's just mine. Her blonde hair has a slight gray to it almost like her parents hair mixed together compared to her brothers which fell to one end of the spectrum or the other. Hey face was full, what I mean by that is that everything fit together prefectly. Here eyes when open are beautiful carmel color. Here lips thin but plump they held a beautiful light pink color. Her skin was fair and it even held a really light tan.

I moved my hand and placed it on her neck in an attempt to move her to a bed instead of on me on the couch. But she wasn't having that. When I tried to stand she moved causing me to almost drop her. So instead of moving her I just changed our position on the couch. Luckily for me they had a reclining one. I pull the leaver back and pop! The couch was longer. My poor legs didn't really fit there but oh well. She stirred do to the change but ended up wrapping herself into me. Her head rest upon my chest. Her back facing me as she slid in closer to me. My arms went around her waist. And that's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.