Chapter 30 - Our Marks

Amelia's POV

So we finished dinner and I cleaned up while he went to his office quickly.

I'm almost done when I feel someone press into the back of my body. At first I was scared but soon realized it was Maxi. Because of all the sparks that happened to follow plus it was easier to see what I was doing then before.

"You keep bending over and I'll take you here and now."

"No you won't. You a traditional guy you'll wanna do it in the bed."

As I say this I press my ass against his growing erections. 

"Oh you don't think we can start here and finished in there."

He turned me around and kissed me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I twisted my fingers into his hair. Pulling on every single curl in his hair. This causes him to allow grunts to escape.

His hands run over my ass giving it nice little firm squeezes every so often to play with me. He pulls away from our kiss leaving me only wanting more.

"Let's go to the bedroom shall we."

I nodded in agreement as I placed kisses down his neck earning some nice little moans that he thought I wouldn't hear. He keeps a tight grip on me as we make our way to the bedroom. He opens the door as he presses me to the wall.

He kissed me again this time with more power than before. until he disconnects them to throw me on the bed. When he does this I let out a slight scream but start giggling as he rolls him eyes and I look at the bottom of his shirt with lust field eyes I'm sure. Luckily he changed out of his black suit and was in a muscle shirt and sweatpants. He quickly removes his shirt knowing what I wanted. I seat up and ran my fingers over his toned chest and abs.

"Like what you see."

"Goddess yes."

I smirked and kissed my way up his chest to were I would place my mark only to be distracted by him kissing my neck as he unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing. Slowly but surely removing the shirt until he got pissed and throw it across the room. His eyes turn black for a second.

"Like what you see?"

"I like what I see very much."

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him towards me.

At one point he lost his pants.

"You ready love. I'm sure it'll hurt at first."

"I don't really care about pain it will go away at one point. I mean its mostly pleasure right?"

I say each word full of lust and want. His eyes were full of lust as much as mine where by now if not more.

He suddenly pushed in causing some pain but I was not going to make him stop for anything. I wanted him and I wanted him now. Finally he was all the way in and stopped as he realized tears were rolling down my face.

"We can stop if you want."

"No don't it'll go away I'm already getting use to this, love."

"You sure."

"Yes, you can go when your ready."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't I know you won't I trust you."

He nodded and started to move in and out slowly as I got use to the feeling. But by the look on his face it was more painful for him then pleasurable.