Chapter 28 - Well Good Morning

The next day.

Amelia POV

I was laying in bed next to Maximus. He was still asleep but I decided to lay here. If I could see when I was further away I would  go and make breakfast but we are still at the new pack house.

I looked at the clock it read 3 am
Usually I got up at this time to train. Mom and I did combat training practice before the rest the pack. We'd go to sleep before them, knowing that we would be getting up early for the training. Dad didn't realize at first until he got up to pee one morning and mom wasn't there. He looked for me and I wasn't there so he went out sniffing for us. He found us fighting together. He was shocked but allowed it knowing we wouldn't stop.

I was laying my head against his chest to listen to his heartbeat. It was calming but I couldn't lay here anymore.

I went to the closet and grabbed some clean clothes, then walked to the bathroom. I put on a new sports bra, and some black yoga pants. I decided to grab one off his workout shirts.

I entered the room and walked over to the small desk. I put a note on the door before I left. It read:

Dear Maximus,

I've gone to train honey. Don't worry I'll be in the field were we entered at. See you when get up I should be there. It's 3:15 am.  

                                                                                                      Love, Amelia

It just one second I can see and the next I can't. It sucks but oh well. I walked down stairs and sarted with a simple warm up.

Then I heard footsteps. I turned around but the smell was familiar, it was Alex.

"You know it weird to sleep somewhere that not home."

"Well think about it this way this is our mates home so in a way it's our home."

"I agree there. But I felt something up and came to were the since lead me. By the look of it earlier training sis."

"Someone's the psychic. But yeah got up at three on the dot like usual. Wanna train?"

"Sure."

One second on the porch next on the ground.

"Our mixed forms, wolf forms, or human?"

"Only ever trained in human wanna try mixed it'll be different. Or I could give you a blindfold and you could train blind."

"I'm for my sake I wanna do mixed were evenly matched that way. I feel if Levi saw me in a blindfold covered in sweat he'd be jealous. I know I would be."

"Alex God keep your kinks to yourself and what should I say him what about power up."

I half shift and now I can see my ears are pointed towards Alex and a breeze drifted through my white tail. I could feel the power in my claws.

"Your jokes are still shitty sis."

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"Love ya sis. Now let's get started."

"Oh I'm kicking your ass."

"Not unless I kick yours instead."

I turned towards him. Kicking at his side. He caught it. I quickly wrapped my other leg around him using my body waight to knock him over. We landed with a thud. I quickly wrapped my legs around his neck, grabbed his arm and pulled locking him under me.

About that time we heard wolves growling. Shit were technically not part of this pack nor fully mated to pack members yet and we're fighting on their territory.