3-friendship

(Harry's pov)

I need to at least tell Hermione. I have got to tell her she'll be able to help me through this. I'm getting nervous oh no. I awkwardly stumbled into the library. I soon found her reading a book roughly as big as my head. With a huge pile of books next to her.

"Hermione?" I said hesitantly. She continued reading for a few more seconds then looked up. "Yes Harry what is it"she put a bookmark in the book to keep her place. "Can i talk to you somewhere...private"I looked around to see lots of students.

She nodded worried and lead me to the far corner of the library near the restricted section. "What happened? Has it got to do with you-know-who?"she whispered. I shook my head quickly. "No nothing like that but equally as terrifying"i whispered softly. She looked confused. "Hermione I'm um well what happened was that I uh well"i fumbled over my words then took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant"I said quickly and quietly.

Her eyes widened drastically. "You're what?!"she yelled accidentally. I quickly shushed her causing her to apologize and start whispering again. "How? I thought that wasn't possible"she asked looking at my stomach. I chuckled awkwardly. "I may have f.ucked up a potion which gave me a uterus and malfoy accidently got his blood in the potion so the potion used his blood as s.perm and here we are"I explained.

"Its malfoys?! Out of all people why him?!"she whispered furiously. I sighed. "On the brightside youre gonna be an aunt but in the not so nice side I can't bring a baby home to the dursleys so i have to find another place to stay"

She smiled then frowned. "We'll figure it out lets just relax and focus on the positive for now"she smiled softly and patted my shoulder. I calmed down a little knowing she was on my side. It felt like I was alone there for a little while.

My friends are the reason I'm able to go through all this. I smiled for the first time in two days. "How far along are you"she asked calmly but still quiet. I smiled and put a hand on my stomach "three weeks according to Dumbledore". She giggled excitedly. "I'm gonna do some research so I can make sure I can help you through this"she ran off quickly and i went toward the common room.

I saw draco walking alone again. That's the father of my baby and he doesn't even know. "Hey malfoy"i decided to tap his shoulder. He glared at me. "What do you want potter"he sneered. I looked down then looked back up in his eyes. "I just wanted to apologize for being so mean to you"i stated awkwardly.

He looked shocked. "Oh well uh its too late to be my friend now potter"he tried to be mean but i could tell he was conflicted so i just gave him a smile and walked away. Maybe i could fix what he destroyed and try to build a new friendship.

I didn't like like him that's gross but he had the right to know that the baby's his, right?