14- moving in

(Harry's POV)

McGonagall helped with everything. She transfigured Dudley's old play things into things we needed like a key for our door that now has both a magical lock and a regular lock. Dumbledore put the house in a barrier that way any magic used inside couldn't be tracked by the ministry.

Draco even apiriated with McGonagall to his manor to get some of his things. We had a pretty nice room afterward. It was like a small studio apartment or dorm. We had turned the closet once full of dudleys things into a full bathroom. We had pretty curtains for our window and a crib for Freya. We even had a partial kitchen in the corner.

I smiled brightly gently putting Freya in her crib. Draco came behind me and kissed my cheek. "Now all we have to do is go buy the necessities"i whispered softly. He chuckled nervously. "Which means I need to get a muggle job"Draco said gently holding my hand.

"Drake its fine I'll get the job since you don't know much about how muggles do things"i chuckled softly. He pouted slightly. "what no I'll do it you stay and take care of Freya"he smiled.

I chuckled and nodded. "Fine but remember no magic outside of the house"i said teasingly and kissed his cheek. He nodded. "Yeah I know"he said with a smile.

(Draco's POV)

Later that day Hermione came over to watch freya while harry helped me find a job. Of course we had some money to start out with from Hermiones parents for food but that wasn't going to last all summer.

After a few hours I filled out my first job application. I smiled brightly and harry giggled. "Im so proud of you"he said happily and kissed my cheek. I smiled lovingly. "I told you that I can be a good dad"i whispered.

"I always knew you could honey"he smiled.