21- The sword of Godric Gryffindor

(Draco's pov)

"Dumbledore please if I may, why did the sword appear to me I'm a Slytherin isn't it only available for Gryffindors" I asked curiously as harry stood by me.

"Well that is an excellent question, you see, when you got here you were a Slytherin, you still are in a way, but over time people change your heart was shown something it hasn't ever seen before. Draco, seeing Harry in that state and the trama of having your daughter gave you courage. You no longer thought of yourself but in that moment the only thing you wanted to do was save Freya and Harry. You were willing to do anything to achieve that. You gained the heart of a Gryffindor but you still have the mind of a Slytherin" he explained with a small smile.

I smiled a little. "So what does that make me then" I asked calmly. Harry smiled. "It makes you who you are" harry whispered to me. "I'll still have all my Slytherin pride, you know" I teased causing harry to giggle.

"I know" he smiled brightly. After the war was over everything was peaceful. Hermione graduated early as expected and babysat Freya while we finished our classes. Ron still kind of hated me secretly but only because he's Harry's best friend so he's kind of obligated to hate me.

Once the year was over there was only one thing left for me to do..