6- Hospital wing confession

(Harrys pov)

I sat in the hospital wing I'm five weeks along. Its October Halloween is coming fast. Which means so its summer. How the bloody hell am I supposed to take a baby to the dursleys ? I need advice. Maybe mrs. Wesley can help. She's the closest I have to a mother.

Out of no where Draco bursts in. "Draco?"i yelled in surprise. Why was he here ? Was he hurt? He looked at me and sat next to me. "Harry why have you been acting so strange"he was shockingly blunt and truthful. I wondered if he was under a truth potion. "I-i um well its kind of a long story"I bit my lip nervously. Draco was on the edge of his seat. "I've been thinking about this all month. You haven't insulted me or showed up to classes on time I'm worried about you"he looked so serious but also worried. It seemed like he couldn't stop himself from being honest.

If he's under a truth potion now is the best time to tell him. I took a deep breath. "Wellisomehowmanagedtofuckupthepotionnowimpregnantwithyoubabycauseyougotyourbloodinthepotionandituseditasafertalizingelementimsosorryididntknowhowtotellyouandimsoscaredimgonnamessuporvoldemortisgonnabeatlargesoonandicantgohomenowcausethedursleyswillkickmeandthebabyout"I rambled way to fast for anyone to keep up.

"What the who now ? Slow down a little"he said surprised trying to sooth me. I calmed down a little and made sure we were alone. Once I was sure I began to talk slowly.

"Im pregnant....with your baby"I said and closed my eyes not wanting to see his reaction. My eyes widened when.....

A.n.
Mwahahahahaha lol I'm kidding chapter 7 will be out tomorrow 💕💕 love you guys