18- Dudley's Mistake

(Harry's POV)

When I woke I found Freya missing. I frantically shook Draco waking him up. He woke with a start sharing just as much panic as I did. "how did this happen" I cried loudly. Draco looked furious. His eyes filled with rage as he hugged him protectively. "We will find her" He whispered. Within ten minutes we contacted everyone we knew in order to conduct a massive search. Hermione and Ron were the first to show. The Dudley's soon woke as the third person arrived. Snape came with a look of pure worry. Then to shock everyone he came over and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. "Don't worry potter I've connected Dumbledore he's on his way" He said in his usual slow voice. I gave a small smile. "Thank you so much Severus" I whispered. 

Vernon came out of his room and almost shrieked. "W-what are all you d-doing here" He shouted. Snape looked over at him and glared letting go of me. "Go get your family and sit on the couch" Snape ordered and out of fear he did it quickly. Soon everyone we called was there. Dumbledore took us to Hogwarts and since school started in two days we brought all our stuff. Everyone searched as much as they could. We got feed back from people searching and tried looking into any evidence we had. 

Out of nowhere Mrs. Weasley appiriated holding Dudley's ear tightly. He was crying loudly causing us to look over and Ron to laugh. The twins were right behind their mother looking oddly serious which was kind of frightening due to the fact they're never serious. "Go on tell them what you just told us" She yelled. 

"w-well I um l-last night a m-man c-came and- and told m-me t-to go in y-your r-room and g-give him f-freya cause h-he couldn't get in and he s-said he'd- he'd kill m-me"  Dudley cried.  Draco instantly went to him and hit him as hard as he could. when he didn't stop hitting him we got worried. "drake please stop" i grabbed his arm and he looked at me still angry but stopped. 

"What did the man look like" Hermione  asked clearly trying to hold back her anger and Ron. He gave the perfect description of a death eater. Everyone started panicking and rushing through books and maps; anything to help us find her quickly. I didn't however. Everything seemed to freeze around me. My baby is in the arms of the worst man in the world.