4- Idiots.

(Dracos pov)

For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about what potter said and harry himself. His eyes, his hair, and okay okay draco calm down we're in defense against the dark arts focus.

"Hey draco did you hear ? Potter quit the Quidditch team"crabbe whispered across the table. But potter loves the sport? "Why"i asked confused cause him to shrug. "Go ask him"he suggested lazily. You know what ? I will ask him. Maybe this whole hatred is just immature. Yeah its very immature.

Later that day i found myself in the library looking for potter but found granger instead. I went up to her and sat next to her nervously. "Uh hey granger I was wondering if you knew where potter was"i asked quietly and she looked up and smiled. Its amazing that after all I've done she smiles at me. "Yeah he's asleep how urgent is it"she closed the book showing the title. Pregnancy tips and tricks ? Is she expecting? "Uh no its not really that important i just wanted to know why he quit quidditch"i said still looking at her book. "Granger are you expecting"i asked curiously. She laughed. "No its for a project and he just doesnt like to play anymore"she gave a fake smile.

Strange. Hermione lying. I just nodded pretending I believed her. "Okay well i also wanted to apologize for being such an ass to you if I'm being honest i was jealous"I said to much. Shit. Why did I say that?!?!

She smiled brightly. "Its alright I know you like harry" my eyes widened and i for some reason blushed. "N-no that's not it-I mean yeah potters cute and can't seem to leave my mind wait I mean"I fumbled over my words causing her to giggle.

Yeah. This is great. Go find potter, i said it'll be fun, I said. Merlin I just humiliated myself. Then she's gonna tell potter and he's gonna get wrong idea. I groaned on my way back to the sytherin common room.

~later that night~

Harry ran his hand through my hair and I left sweet kisses down his neck. He gave a soft moan of my name and giggled. "Draco stop you know how ticklish I am"he smiled and i looked into his eyes smiling lovingly.

"I know why do you think I did it"I teased and kissed his nose. He giggled again. The movie in the background soundly got loud and i jumped a little with harry found hysterical. But his voice turned into a deeper weird voice that belonged to someone else. Crabbe ?

I woke to find myself surrounded by the sytherin boys laughing. "Harry harry"crabbe mocked. I shoved them away and went to the common room bathroom locking myself in. I blushed remembering my dream. I didnt like harry, did I ? Then I got angry at the laughing pests outside.

Idiots.