15- found

(Narcissa Malfoys POV)

Ever since I sent my darling son to Hogwarts for this year I knew something bad was going to happen. I just had a horrible feeling and when we got that letter all my fears were realized.

Dear mother and father,
I deeply apologize but I can no longer be apart of this. Mother, I love you very much and thank you for what you've done for me. Father, take care of mother, don't let fear control you anymore.
-Draco Malfoy

I couldn't believe what I was reading. He was always such an obedient boy. When my husband read the letter he was furious. After he read it he took it to the dark lord. "We must find him"his hoarse voice whispered through the room of his loyal followers.

"With him knowing our plans we can't let him go"he finished and everyone nodded in agreement. I was terrified for my sons life but how could I warn him? Where would he be ?

After i got back to my room I look over the letter again with teary eyes. I noticed something strange on the back on a corner. It was the letters hp. Harry potter ? Was my son with harry potter ?! I knew Draco was gay there was no doubt but putting his own life in danger by dating the person the dark lord wants to kill most ?!

But why ? I should go see for myself.

(Draco's POV)

Its been a few weeks of living with harry and its been...interesting.. The dursleys run away every time I see them which is good because i hate them. Harry is just so attractive and raising a child with him before he even gets comfortable together is overwhelming but its not going to stop me from being a good dad and good boyfriend.

I was walking home from work carrying a small bag with me. I could sworn i saw my mother standing in an alley staring at me but when I blinked the was gone. I shrugged the uneasy feeling off when I realized there's no way she could have found us...right ?