16- Grocery shopping

(Harry's POV)

It's been a while I feel more comfortable with Draco than anyone else. He's such an amazing person I wonder why I didn't give him a chance in first year a lot but the past is just that. The past. I carefully picked up my darling Freya. "Hi honey, are you ready to go out? We're gonna go shopping to make daddy's favorite dinner"I whispered to her in baby talk and giggled when she got the biggest smile on her little face.

Her chubby cheeks almost hid her pretty blue eyes. Honestly she looked so much like Draco. I loved it. She was the cutest baby in existence. I changed her diaper and put a cute little outfit on her. Which was a tiny Slytherin sweater and matching pants. Draco got it for her a few days ago.

I smiled brightly and put her socks on her then carried her down stairs. After buckled her in her stroller my aunt saw me. "You know if I were up to me you wouldn't have a baby"she hissed. "You're all just freaks making more soon you'll take us over I wish you would just die already"she sneered and left the room before I could speak.

I knew she hated me but that was too much. Coming from my own aunt.. My eyes started to water as I pushed Freya's stroller down the sidewalk. I sighed and wiped my eyes. No im going to have a good day, I have the best boyfriend I could ask for and the most adorable daughter that is my family. Ron, Hermione, dumbledore, snape, McGonagall. Those people are my family. Freya and draco. I smiled softly and ignored what petunia had said.

While in the store a saw a flash go off and I looked around to see no one. Purely out of suspicion, i quickly hurried out of the store.

(Lucius malfoys POV)

Torturing my wife hurt me more than it hurt her. She knew where Draco was and wouldn't tell us. How dare she betray the dark lord. It didn't take long for her to cough up his location.

But why was he at that potters house ? We had sent a scout ahead to see what we might be up against. Nothing could have prepared us for the knowledge that they had a child. Now, we have a plan.