5- truth potion

(Draco pov)

Its been a few weeks since i saw harry. Its been about a month since he started acting strange. In class I frequently found myself looking at his empty desk and my heart clenched. Did I miss him? Yes very much.

I realized I liked him and sorta accepted it I guess. I might not be straight after all. I decided to talk to snape about it and see if we could make a truth potion.
"But draco if we do make a truth potion it'll last the rest of the day"he asked calmly as usual. I nodded.

"I want to know"I stated knowing what i was getting myself into. Snape brewed the potion with grace and i gulped it down quickly. He sat behind his desk and I felt a little sick. Yep its working. "I'm gonna ask you a series of questions"he said and i nodded.

"What do you feel when you think of kissing harry"

"Funny like a mix of excitement and nervous"

"And kissy pansy"

"Boring and kinda gross"

"Boobs?"

I shrugged. "Not interested?"he asked and i nodded. "What about going on a date with a girl"snape asked. "Uncomfortable and awkward"I said and snape nodded. "You're gay"he gave a little smile. "Make sure to take care of potter he's in a special situation and needs your support"he said and got up. What did he mean?

"What do you mean"i asked curiously causing him to chuckle. "Ask harry he should be in the hospital wing. With that I got up and made my way to harry. Why was he in the hospital wing ? why do all the professors act so strange ?

More importantly why was Harry acting so strange? I need answers.