11- Letter

(Harry's POV)

I'm eight months pregnant now and merlin is it hell. I can't get comfortable enough to sleep and im so tired I could die. I groaned and rolled over again waking Draco for the third time. "Darling do you need me to cast a sleeping charm on you"he asked worried.

"No that's bad for the baby"i cried. He held me close and started to hum softly. I relaxed and smiled a little snuggling into him. He soon started singing quietly. I yawned and started slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

(Draco's POV)

Once harry fell asleep i started reading again. I needed to know all I could do help my little angel that'll be with me soon. Harry's been studying to but he has way to much stress on him right now to be worrying about that. After a few hours of studying and carefully got out of bed. I started writing the letter to my parents.

Dear mother and father,
I deeply apologize but I can no longer be apart of this. Mother, I love you very much and thank you for what you've done for me. Father, take care of mother, don't let fear control you anymore.
-Draco Malfoy

I sighed and rolled it up tying a little red string around the parchment. It wasn't a very long letter but that's all I had to say. If Voldemort found out about harry and the baby- no, I can't even think about it. I'll never let that happen. Sleep seemed to creep up on me so I went back to harry laying next to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. This, this was happiness. I would go through a thousand deaths just to hold them close to me. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead. I soon fell asleep thinking about when I might get to meet my daughter.

(Dumbledore's POV)

Overseeing Hogwarts is most definitely not an easy thing to do. It does however show you new things, for example I've never seen a male student get pregnant before. With such an important role in the wizarding world you'd think he'd be careful. I've already spoken to Neville, Ronald and Hermione about finding the horcruxes. They graciously accepted the challenge and started preparing. Draco has been studying himself to death to keep them hidden during summer. Though I have a horrible feeling about next year.