7- reactions

(Harry's POV)

My eyes widened when he stood up quickly causing the chair he was in to fall. "W-what how we didn't we're boys how"he stammered confused and scared for some reason.

I bit my lip. "It was my fault I messed up the potion in shapes cause and it used your blood to fertilized the eggs it created"I fiddled with my fingers. Draco suddenly looked like he understood.

"We need to talk to professor dumbledore"he stated still clearly terrified but acting calm.  I nodded and looked down. "You still hate me right ? If not you hate me more.."I mumbled feeling my eyes start to water.

"N-no I'm just shocked I've..never hated you I was just hurt"he gently grabbed my hand. I looked at him surprised. "Really?"I asked. He nodded and brushed some hair out of my face gently. I blushed lightly.

"Draco I'm so scared. I can't go back to the dursleys they'll- they'll hurt us. What if I mess up. Im only 17 I'm too young to be a parent and what about you-know-who he's out to kill me"I confessed to him.

He hugged me close and I buried my face in his shoulder. "Ill protect you both"he whispered comfortingly.

Here I am in the arms of the person I thought I hated most..that was only a month ago.

a.n.
Sorry I've been really stressed with school and stuff. thanks for reading 🖤🖤